Javascript is vital for the advanced features in this website such as Property Search. Please enable or upgrade your browser

Instructing your solicitor

When buying your property you will need to employ a solicitor or conveyancer to help you obtain the documents required for the completion of your sale.

Once you have found someone to undertake the legal work ensure that you have agreed the fee for your service. This can either be fixed or dependent upon the work to be undertaken.

Your solicitor will review the HIP and ensure that it is correct and deal with any matters that arise from it as well as get involved in the contract negotiation, exchange of contracts and ensure completion through transferring the title deeds and funds.