If you are
looking for a charming and unique property in a scenic location, you might want
to check out this seaside cottage in Killough, County Down. The cottage is in
need of modernisation, but it has a dreamy Irish vibe that will make you feel at
home. The cottage features two bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen. But the real
highlight of this property is the outside space. The cottage sits with long
enchanting gardens that are full of flowers, pathways and shrubs. There is also
an outbuilding that could be used as a workshop, studio or for storage. And the
best part is the stunning views of the Irish Sea that you can enjoy from every
up to the sound of the waves and the sight of the horizon every morning. This
cottage is a rare gem that offers a lot of potential. It is ideal for anyone who
loves nature, tranquility and history.
If you are
interested in viewing this property, contact us today and we will arrange a
visit for you.
- A cottage with Irish Sea Views on Fisherman's Row in the heart of Killough on the coast of Co Down
- A charming cottage with enchanting gardens
- The home dates back to 1800's this home has been in the family for many decades and enjoyed by the entire family
- Lounge with wood burning stove
- Two bedrooms
- Rear gardens and outbuilding
- Vieiwng appointments are strictly private and must be arranged through the agency
- Please note this home is not suitable for mortgage purchase.
Wood burning stove fireplace, pvc front door. access to bedrooms and kitchen.
Views over the Irish Sea
Kitchen with stainless steel sink, electric cooker, shower.
Irish Sea Views and radiator
Rear yard area with brick enclosed seating area, outside toilet. Steps up to the extensive gardens with an array of shrubs and flowers, with a wild flower aspect and filled with insects.
The outbuilding was the original fishermans home
Located on Fisherman Row in Killough
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.