inside this enchanting home and fall in love with it's charm and character with
it's captivating views and surroundings. A Georgian farmhouse dating back to the
1700"s has been exquisitely maintained and carefully taken care of throughout
romantic, landscaped grounds surrounding this exquisite detached Georgian
farmhouse truly, honour the history in which is stands. A true beauty in its
form, this home is a must-see with its cosy yet charming features and interiors
inside and out.
unique grounds extend to approx. 2 acres with tree lined driveways,
tastefully landscaped gardens invite you to the detached barns which have been
exceptionally maintained and have planning permission for conversion.
entrance you are warmly greeted by the unique style and charm of the owner"s
vibrant interior design and carefully considering the stunning period features
and character within. An impressive cantilever staircase opening onto each
excellent reception rooms, firstly with the spacious drawing room with its wood
burning stove with marble surround, and garden views. Seamlessly connecting to
the dining room with fireplace, lounge with wood burning stove and library
casing and farmhouse style working kitchen with Aga.
four-bedroom home on three floors offers an adaptable design to change things
around should one need further bedrooms. Stunning bathroom suites, interior
design and romantic views over the treelined gardens.
We invite you to arrange a private
viewing appointment with Valuer Mary-Lou Press of Alexander Reid & Frazer
- A Georgian farmhouse dating back to the 1700"s, this home has been exquisitely maintained and carefully taken care of throughout the years.
- Step inside this enchanting home and fall in love with its charm and character with its captivating views and surroundings.
- Grade B Listed, this home has an abundance of charm and character
- Two private entrance driveways & thoughtfully landscaped grounds invite you to extensive grounds set on approx 2 acres with an orchard, detached barns with planning permission
- Upon entrance of this beautiful home, you are warmly greeted by the charater and charm throughout
- Drawing room with wood burning stove and seamlessly connecting to the dining room
- A cosy and warmly welcoming study/living room with library casing and garden views
- Dining room with garden views, wood burning stove fire and double doors to the drawing room
- A charming kitchen with four oven Aga and garden views
- Utility room with separate lavatory
- Four impressive bedrooms, two with separate bathroom en-suites
- Detached Barns with planning permission for conversion - for details on plans please contact the sales team
- A hard to find, well maintained Georgian home set in the heart of Co Down's most appealing locations, just minutes to the beaches, Castleward Estate, Strangford Lough and local beaches
- The farmhouse layout incorporates three floors giving excellent living space
- Primary Bedroom with wood burning stove, an en-suite bathroom suite with free standing bath
- With close proximity to Ardglass, Strangford and Downpatrick, making the home easy to commute to and from
- Planning permission LA07/2019/0873/LBC proposed conversion of and change of use of agricultural buildings for use as residential units (2No units)
- We invite you to view this charming and elegant Detached Georgian Farmhouse, book a private viewing with Valuer, Mary-Lou Press 02844619966
Entrance hallway with Solid wood door and fanlight above. Reclaimed solid wood flooring to the hallway with Cantilever Staircase.
DRAWING ROOM: 15' 9" X 14' 11" (4.80m X 4.54m)
A spacious reception room with period features of cornicing, sliding sash windows with shutters, a wood burning stove fireplace with marble mantel surround, seamlessly connecting to the dining room with hardwood double doors.
LIVING ROOM: 15' 2" X 10' 2" (4.62m X 3.10m)
A cosy and welcoming room with wall panelling and feature stove fireplace, marble mantle surround and stunning library casing. Hardwood flooring, sliding sash windows.
DINING ROOM: 14' 11" X 9' 9" (4.54m X 2.97m)
Connected by the hall and drawing room this beautiful room has a feature fireplace, marble surround and hardwood flooring. Sliding sash windows with shutters and garden views
KITCHEN: 15' 3" X 14' 4" (4.66m X 4.37m)
French style farmhouse kitchen with unique units and four oven Aga with solid wooden mantle above, side sink units with marble worktop and Frankie sink, garden views. A bright and spacious kitchen,
Lovely utility room with barn style half & half door, larder, built in cupboards and excellent storage, separate lavatory.
Bathroom suite with panelled bath, separate shower
Access by the cantilever staircase with spacious landing, views over the front gardens and perfect reading space.
PRIMARY BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE BATHROOM 15' 10" X 15' 1" (4.83m X 4.60m)
Bright and spacious primary bedroom with wood burning stove fireplace, solid wood flooring and connecting en-suite bathroom
ENSUITE BATHROOM: 15' 0" X 9' 9" (4.58m X 2.98m)
Charming ensuite with free standing cast iron bath and ornate telephone mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, wood flooring and ceiling panelling plus garden views.
BEDROOM (2): 15' 2" X 10' 5" (4.61m X 3.17m)
Soft wood flooring, high ceilings, garden views
BEDROOM (3): 15' 2" X 15' 4" (4.63m X 4.67m)
Spacious double bedroom with garden views, ceiling cornicing and panelling, hard wood flooring, pedestal wash hand basin.
Tongue and groove ceiling, wood flooring and velux
Free standing bath, wash hand basin and wood flooring with tongue and groove ceiling
Enchanting landscaped gardens surrounding this beautiful home extend to approximately 2 acres with mature treelined driveways, extensive lawns, an orchard, suitable growing area, gravel pathways and stone barns. The barns have planning permission. For further details please contact selling agent.
Located on the Lismore Road, Downpatrick, 6 miles to Strangford, 7 Miles to Ardglass and minutes from local beaches
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.