property of great charm and character. The small holding offers a four-bedroom,
period residence set on 2.5 acres with courtyard and extensive outbuildings,
including stone barns with lofts, open fronted sheds and green house.. Further
agricultural land of approx. 4.5 acres for sale with the holding.
abundance of classical beauty this home offers extensive accommodation and
Downpatrick and Killough the residence is just a short drive to local beaches.
This unique property would be ideal for an equestrian, artist or a wide range of
To book a
private appointment, please contact the Valuer Mary-Lou Press 02844619966
- The house and outbuildings are set in c. 2.5 acres, offering stables, garaging, outbuildings and more, with added 4.5 acre paddock directly in front of house
- An enchanting late Georgian period residence set in approx 7 acres
- Drawing room with bay window and cornicing
- Dining room with high ceilings and period features
- Garden room sun lounge with garden views
- Converted sung/reading room
- Kitchen with utility room
- Ground floor shower room
- Study/rear hall
- Four bedroom layout
- Full length attic space
- First floor principal bathroom
- Oil fired central heating and double-glazing throughout
- Mature gardens to front and side of property
- Courtyard / Farmyard
- Extensive range of one and two storey stone or brick outbuildings (18 in total)
Range of buildings include byre, old stable stalls and garaging
- Double stone entrance pillar with ranch style gate at rear entrance
- Double pillared, front entrance from Killough Road with granite walls
HALLWAY: 17' 8" X 7' 4" (5.37m X 2.24m)
Period hall with cornicing, tiled floor, entrance porch with double oak doors and brass style furnishings. Porch with garden views.
DRAWING ROOM: 16' 1" X 13' 10" (4.91m X 4.21m)
Drawing room with bay window, feature solid fire with sandstone surround. Cornicing and radiator.
DINING ROOM: 15' 10" X 12' 11" (4.82m X 3.94m)
Dining room with soft wood flooring, cornicing, windows with shutters, feature fireplace with mahogany surround, garden views.
SUN ROOM: 18' 7" X 10' 10" (5.66m X 3.30m)
Sun lounge with garden views. Pvc windows and double patio door to gardens
SNUG/FAMILY ROOM 19' 1" X 9' 10" (5.82m X 3.01m)
A converted barn for family room and cosy days/nights. Door to the garden and tiled floor.
Hall area used as office
KITCHEN: 16' 1" X 11' 3" (4.90m X 3.43m)
High and low units to comprise integrated cooker, extractor fan above, wine rack, plumbed for dishwasher, corner display, breakfast bench, tiled floor.
UTILITY ROOM: 7' 7" X 7' 2" (2.30m X 2.19m)
Cupboards, plumbed for washing machine, wash hand basin. Tield floor and courtyard access.
Shower cubicle with electric shower, low level wc and wash hand basin,
Acces to first floor, oeriod style staircase with mahogany balistrade and carpet to first floor. Landing with cornicing and garden views. Access to roof space which has excellent storage facility and head height.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 12" X 11' 2" (4.87m X 3.41m)
BEDROOM (2): 15' 9" X 11' 3" (4.81m X 3.42m)
Cornicing, garden views and radiator
BEDROOM (3): 16' 0" X 9' 10" (4.88m X 3.00m)
BEDROOM (4): 9' 7" X 7' 9" (2.93m X 2.37m)
Hot press, radiator.
Tongue & groove wall panelling, bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc.
Attic space acces via stairs from landing.
An impressive small holding. An array of stable blocks, double garaging, outbuildings, stores and courtyard. Double entrance pillars from back access with driveway leading off the Killough road.
For details on the land and building, please contact Valuer Mary-Lou Press
* Please note, the owners of Alexander Reid & Frazer are related to the owner of 88 Killough Road Downpatrick
Located off the Old Course Road on Killough Road Downpatrick
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.