We are delighted to list this site which has planning permission for a
replacement dwelling and garage dated 19th July 2019. The site is situated
in one of the most beautiful areas in Co Down, just outside
Downpatrick. Raholp is extremely sought after and just a few miles to the coast,
Castle Ward Estate, Strangford Lough, and a wide area of outstanding natural
The proposed dwelling shall have a ridge height of less than 5.6m metres
above finished floor level. For full details on the Planning
permission, please request from agents. Further site splays are required,
for further details please ask agents.
- Building site with Planning Permission for replacement dwelling and garage
- Dated 19 July 2019 for replacement dwelling and garage. The proposed dwelling shall have a ridge height of less than 5.6m metrres from floor level
- For copies of the planning permission please contact email@example.com
- The site is located on an elevated site with beautiful views to the rear and is set in the heart of Raholp
- Further site splays are required, please ask agent for details
- The cottage has mains electricity, water and sewage
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.