Alexander Reid & Frazer are delighted to bring to the market
this fabulous building site outside Ballynahinch on the Spa Road. Located on a
shared entrance just opposite Montalto Estate.
Approval of Planning Permission has been granted LA07/2021/0304/F dated 19th
May 2021 for a change of house type and location to that previously approved
under LA07/2020/1139/F for a site within 38 Spa Road, Ballynahinch.
super location and with its shared entrance off the Spa Road, this site is
located opposite the entrance to Montalto Estate and a short drive into
Ballynahinch. The site extends to approx 2 acres. Planning for a detached
dwelling of approx 3,500 sqft home. For details please agent within.
permission shall expire on 24 January 2026.
To book a site visit and to
discuss the dwelling, please contact Mary-Lou Press Alexander Reid & Frazer.
- Building site with Planning Permission has been granted for change of house type & location 38 Spa Road Ballynahinch
- Planning Application No. LA07/2021/0303/F dated 16th May 2021
- House extends to approx 3500 sqft or under
- For details on Planning and plans, please contact Selling Agents
- An opportunity to build a home in this exclusive location on the Spa Road just outside Ballynahinch
- A super location with it's shared entrance off the Spa Road
38 Spa Road Ballynahinch
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.