Register with Alexander Reid & Frazer for more information or a
A place to relax and embrace nature.
Enjoy the tranquillity of Lough Views and lough shore living in Strangford
Village, Co Down. Strangford Village once voted one of the prettiest in the UK
to live has the shores of Strangford Lough offering one of the most beautiful
coasts in County Down.
The Coastguard Apartments are elegantly designed within the highly desirable,
private development, Ferry Quarter, Shore Road, Strangford. You are warmly
greeted at the entrance by the thoughtfully landscaped grounds, seamlessly
connecting to the Coastguard Apartments. Each apartment offers individual access
with panoramic views over Strangford Lough. An area of outstanding natural
beauty, Strangford boasts a vibrant village vibe in the summer months with a
fabulous array of local restaurants, The Artisan, The Lobster Pot &The Cuan
along with locally run shops, The Cake Shop, dentist, chemist shop and outdoor
activities pursuits. Ferry Quarter is just a short drive to Castle Ward Estate,
Audley"s Castle, local woodland Trust Nature walks and the beautiful beaches
along the shoreline of the County Down Coast.
- COMING SOON - Coastguard Apartments, Ferry Quarter, Shore Road, Strangford
- Enjoy the tranquillity of Lough Views and lough shore living in Strangford Village, Co Down
- The Coastguard Apartments are elegantly designed within the highly desirable, private development, Ferry Quarter, Shore Road, Strangford
- Strangford Village Co Down - A magical place to live
- Five apartments within this private development & private apartments each with individual access, with panoramic views over Strangford Lough
- Contact Selling Agent Mary-Lou Press to book a site visit and for information on management#
- Alexander Reid & Frazer email@example.com 02844619966
- A beautiful development by Ballygood Estates will be finished to a high standard and will appeal to a wide variety of purchasers.
- The apartments are located within Ferry Quarter off the Shore Road. Each apartment has unobstructed views of Strangford Lough