Welcoming to the market this unique end town house situated in the heart of Strangford Village, once voted top 10 Prettiest Villages in the UK. Strangford offers village life and has a bustling community with many local attractions, walks, sailing, canoe trails and a short drive or walk to Castle Ward Estate.
Strangford has beautiful walks along the coast and local beaches which makes the location the perfect place for a wide range of buyers.
The home has been extended and well maintained throughout offering a enchanting garden with generous garage and rear parking.
Lounge with coal fire, kitchen with ample storage, rear sun lounge with garden views, ground floor washroom and hot press. Two bedrooms to first floor with shower room. Rear gardens with an array of mature shrubs and access to the rear spacious garage. Parking via The Links Strangford.
For viewing please contact Mary-Lou 02844619966
- A beautifully deceptive end terrace in the heart of Strangford Village, once voted top 10 prettiest villages to live in the UK
- Deceptively spacious, the accommodation comprises a sun room, kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms and garage
- Living room with coal fire
- Kitchen with ample storage
- Sun room
- Two bedroom layout
- Shower room
- Ground floor washroom
- Enchanting gardens to the rear with access from The Links. The home is just a stone throw from Dufferin Avenue, a fantastic walk along the coast and through woodland trust
- Garage with access via The Links
- Side access for bins, oil tank and to gardens
- Strangford is a pretty village on the County Down Coast and offers stunning walks, a short drive to Castle Ward Estate and much more
- To book a viewing please contact Mary-Lou 02844619966
LOUNGE: 14' 7" X 12' 2" (4.44m X 3.72m)
Lounge with coal fire, pvc windows, stairs to the first floor. Coal burning fire, radiator.
KITCHEN: 13' 8" X 11' 10" (4.17m X 3.62m)
High and low units to comprise recess for cooker, 1.5 stainless steel sink and drainer, glass display, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, radiator and tiled floor.
Low level wc, wash hand basin.
SUN ROOM: 13' 3" X 7' 11" (4.04m X 2.41m)
Sun lounge with television point, sliding doors to gardens
BEDROOM (1): 13' 9" X 11' 11" (4.18m X 3.63m)
Solid wood floor and radiator
BEDROOM (2): 12' 0" X 11' 6" (3.67m X 3.50m)
Shower room, attractive tiling, shower with Mira Shower, wash hand basin and low level wc.
Mature rear gardens with an array of shurbs and flowers, rear garage with access via The Links
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.