No 33 Kildare Park is an exquisite detached Georgian style residence completed in 2020 on the largest site in Strawberry Fields which is located within one the prettiest villages on Strangford Lough.
The home sits on a mature and spacious corner site being what we believe to be the largest site in this development with views over the green, it is complimented by mature hedging, lawns, granite paving, window sills, granite patio and granite entrance pillars.
The home offers spacious living accommodation to comprise spacious lounge with ornate cornicing, feature marble fire surround, sun room with garden views, modern kitchen with dining area, separate utility room. The sleeping quarters comprise of four good size bedrooms, main bedroom with ensuite shower room and main family bathroom. The roof space is floored with pull down ladder.
The home also benefits from a detached garage with flooring, lighting and wired for TV giving the option to convert to home office or gym.
A beautiful place to live in this tranquil setting within Strangford which is on Strangford Lough, Castleward Estate is just a few minutes away along with Co Downs stunning beaches and attractions.
- Detached Georgian style residence on largest plot within Strawberry Fields development in the heart of Strangford Village
- Granite door frame with fan light above, granite paving, pathways and entrance pillars, solid wood sliding sash double glazed windows
- Lounge with cornicing, feature fireplace with marble surround & brass inset
- Kitchen with Rangemaster cooker, integrated appliances and tile floor
- Utility room - ground floor washroom with WC
- Sun room with garden views and double hard wood patio doors
- Four bedroom layout, Main bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with attractive panelling and modern tiling
- This is a beautiful development of Georgian style homes in Strangford Village, benefitting from an excellent primary school, restaurants, local shops and walks around the coast
- Under floor heating to ground floor, solid wood sliding sash double glazed windows
- Detached Garage
- Roof space floored with pull down ladder
- Beautiful bespoke fitted blinds to each room
- South facing rear garden with mature lawns and fencing
Hard wood solid front door with fanlight, granite surround. Entrance hall with tiled floors and access to utility room. Cornicing and centre ceiling rose
LOUNGE: 14' 9" X 12' 8" (4.50m X 3.86m)
An attractive and spacious lounge with cornicing, ceiling roses, feature fireplace with marble surround and brass inset. Garden views and through to the sun room
KITCHEN: 20' 7" X 11' 7" (6.29m X 3.53m)
High and low level modern units to comprise Rangemaster gas hob and electric oven. Integrated dishwasher, silgranite s1.5 bowl sink and drainer, dining space and tiled floor.
SUN ROOM: 14' 9" X 12' 8" (4.50m X 3.86m)
Beautiful room to relax and enjoy the garden views, double hard wood patio doors, sliding sash windows and attractive flooring
Utility room with sink and drainer, worktop, floor tiling, Joule water tank.
Ground floor washroom with WC and utility
Landing with solid wood banister and volute end. Cornicing and ceiling rose, roof space access.
MAIN BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM 13' 8" X 10' 10" (4.15m X 3.31m)
Main bedroom with built in wardrobes, ensuite shower room with attractive tiling.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 4" X 10' 8" (4.06m X 3.24m)
BEDROOM (3): 13' 3" X 9' 8" (4.05m X 2.94m)
BEDROOM (4): 12' 9" X 10' 7" (3.89m X 3.23m)
Modern bathroom with wood bath panel, attractive tiled inset and tile floor, wash hand basin and low level wc.
Mature gardens surrounding this beautiful home with granite pathways and patio, lawns with fence enclosure, detached garage with lighting. Front mature hedging, tarmac driveway, granite entrance pillars.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.