Alexander Reid & Frazer are delighted to bring to the market this exquisite detached home set in the heart of Co Down Coastal location of Strangford Kilclief and within short distance to the local beaches such as beautiful Ballyhornan Beach.
The home is in pristine condition and offers extensive living accommodation to comprise lounge with solid oak flooring, kitchen with solid oak units and spacious dining area, family room or fifth bedroom, conservatory with garden views and four spacious bedrooms to the first floor. Further complimented by a main bedroom with ensuite shower room, an immaculately presented main bathroom. The property is extremely well maintained to offer a peaceful location in the Co Down Coastal area of Strangford Downpatrick.
This property is not within the Denvir Court Development and has its own access from the main road with a feature boundary wall, double entrance gates leading to the tarmac driveway and detached garage which has a floor roof space.
The area boasts a range of unique features such as the local beaches which are breathtaking, offering Lecale Walk across the coast and many local attractions such as Killard Nature Reserve. The home would also be ideal for a B&B or holiday home.
For details, please contact our sales team for more information.
- A truly stunning detached home accessed off the Bishopscourt Road within Kilclief a coastal hamlet outside Strangford
- The property is in immaculate condition inside and out and should appeal to a wide range of buuyers from holiday home, Air B&B family home or first time buy potential
- Spacious living accommodation to include lounge, family room, sun lounge and generous kitchen with dining and utility room
- Detached garage with roof space for storage
- Mature gardens surrounding the home with a few minutes walk to Kilclief beach and just a short drive to local beaches, Strangford, Ardglass, Castleward Estate and many more local attractions
- Four good size bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Main Bathroom in beautiful order
- Utility room
- Lounge with multi-fuel stove fireplace and solid oak flooring
- Kitchen with dining space and utility
- Sun lounge with garden views
- Family room
- Ground floor wash room
- A wonderful oppportunity to live beside the seaside
A beautifully presented hallway with tiled flooring and wash room
LOUNGE: 13' 8" X 13' 8" (4.17m X 4.16m)
Lounge with solid oak flooring, feature multi-fuel stove fireplace, television points, double glass panel french style doors to the kitchen
FAMILY ROOM: 11' 9" X 11' 9" (3.58m X 3.58m)
with television point and radiator
KITCHEN: 24' 4" X 10' 8" (7.42m X 3.26m)
A fantastic kitchen with solid oak doors to the kitchen units and comprises of glazed display units, wine rack, stainless steel sink and drainer, recess for Amercian Style fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, and a great range of cupboard space. Attractive wall tiling, tiled floor and ample dining space with two sets of double doors to the lounge and conservatory
UTILITY ROOM: 8' 3" X 8' 1" (2.52m X 2.46m)
Plumbed for washing machine an tumble dryer. Hugh and low cupboard, tiled floor
CONSERVATORY: 11' 1" X 12' 0" (3.37m X 3.66m)
Wooden floor, patio doors to the garden and wrap around pvc windows.
Landing with roof space storage
MAIN BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM 13' 0" X 12' 3" (3.97m X 3.72m)
Main bedroom finished with laminate style flooring, views towards Strangford lough, ensuite shower room to comprise shower cubicle and tiled inset, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 8" X 12' 8" (3.57m X 3.87m)
Laminate style floor, radiator.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 9" X 8' 5" (3.28m X 2.57m)
Laminate style floor and radiator
BEDROOM (4): 11' 9" X 11' 9" (3.58m X 3.57m)
Laminate style floor and radiator
Immaculately presented bathroom with a separate shower cubicle, bath, mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Tiled floor and tiled walls
Neatly presented gardens to the home with double entrance gates, boundary wall leading to the tarmac driveway and rear patio with gardens to the side and front. The home also benefits from a detached garage and is just seconds from the beach
Located on the Bishopscourt Road
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.