We are really excited to bring to the market this exquisite and homely detached residence within Ferry Quarter Gardens in a private development on the Shore Road, just minutes from Strangford Village.
Strangford Village is on Strangford Lough with its wonderful village community and top class restaurants and local amenities. Its the perfect village for enjoying this beautiful surroundings and coastal walks on your door step. Ferry Quarter offers private development life with the communal sitting area with its breathtaking views over Strangford Narrows.
The home occupies a good site with mature and private rear gardens, the generous living accommodation comprises lounge with stove fireplace, an exquisite family room/dining room or lounge, the kitchen features hand painted tiles, oak worktop, it incorporates dining space and further cupboards. The property has high specification finish within to include solid oak internal doors, and a excellent finish throughout.
Three bedrooms, two of which have ensuite bathroom and shower room, utility room to first floor, pressurised hot water system and double glazing throughout.
For details on viewing, please contact Mary-Lou on 02844619966.
- An exquisite Detached home within Ferry Quarter in Strangford Village
- Coastal living at its best
- A private development with stunning landscaping and communal seating area overlooking the Lough
- Generous living accommodation on three floors this home would appeal to a wide range of purcashers
- Lounge with feature stove fireplace and Frired Earth travetine limestone flooring
- Dining room/family room uniquely designed with Fired Earth travetine flooring
- Hand painted kitchen with oak vaneer worktop and Marrakech, hand made, hand decorated, glazed terracotta tile
- Tarmac driveway and rear enclosed gardens with patio and lawns
- Three good size bedrooms, two with ensuite shower/bathrooms
- Garden space with patio area, side bin space and fully enclosed.
- High spec internal finishes
- Strangford Village is a beautiful place to live with bustling restaurants, Strangford Lough and fantastic local coastal beaches
PVC composite front door, tiled floor and ground floor washroom
LOUNGE: 16' 1" X 12' 4" (4.90m X 3.76m)
A beautifully bright room with feature fireplace and fired earth travertine limestone flooring, through to the uniquely designed dining room with rear door to the garden.
FAMILY ROOM/DINING ROOM 22' 8" X 10' 0" (6.91m X 3.05m)
An architect designed family/dining room with vaulted ceiling, and access to the rear garden.
KITCHEN: 11' 6" X 10' 3" (3.51m X 3.12m)
Hand painted kitchen with dark units, white ceramic double sink with tap, fired earth splash back attractive tiling, oak style wortop, integrated appliances to include an induction hob, electric oven below, integrated firdge/freezer and dishwasher. Feature breakfast bench and tiled floor.
MAIN BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE BATHROOM 17' 7" X 10' 5" (5.36m X 3.18m)
A bright and spacious main bedroom with ensuite bathroom
To include bath with mixer tap and splash back attractive tiling, shower cublicle with shower and attractive wall tile inset, wash hand basin, low level wc.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 11" X 11' 1" (3.63m X 3.38m)
Good size bedroom with bespoke oak style shelving
utility room with plumbing for washing machine, further cupboard storage and sink with drainer.
BEDROOM (3): 17' 6" X 9' 11" (5.33m X 3.02m)
A brighta nd spacious bedroom with ensuite shower room
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Ensuite shower room to include shower cubicle with shower and tiled inset, wash hand basin with splash back and low level wc
Landscaped gardens to the property with front lawn, tarmac driveway, rear enclosed patio space with lawns and futher trees. The property occupies a good site and viewing is highly recommended.
Located off the Shore Road Strangford
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.