An exquisite & deceptively spacious town house stunning views over Strangford Lough and conveniently located in the village centre, this home will appeal to holiday makers, families or someone wanting to live in a coastal area.
Strangford is in an area of outstanding natural beauty and that couldn't be more truer as you have the Lough on your door step, excellent restaurants and local pubs. Castle Ward Estate, local beaches and everything one would love and need for this style of home and location.
The home has three levels giving extensive accommodation to comprise lounge, kitchen wth ample dining space, utility, restroom, first floor master bedroom with ensuite shower room and juliet balcony, bedroom two which is being used as an office, plus bathroom. Second floor two further bedrooms, shower room and fourth bedroom with study/nursery.
For further details, please contact Mary-Lou in sales and she will guide you through the home.
- Magnificent views over Strangford Lough and Portaferry
- Delightful waterfront location
- 4 Bed (+ Nursery Room) Townhouse For Sale
- Bathroom, Shower Room, Ensuite
- Secure "peace of mind" location
- Set in the heart of Strangford Village this home is ideal for a holiday home, Air B&B or family home
- Kitchen with under unit lighting, integrated appliances and tiled floor
- Dining space within the kitchen
- Lounge with tiled floor and firepace with wood burning stove
- Utility room plus restroom
- Comforts of oil heating and beam vacumn system
- Hard wood double glazed windows
- An impressive solid oak staircase with features to include, oak internal doors and solid oak flooring
- Rear secure and private parking with three spaces for vehicles
- Viewings are strictly by appointment through selling agents
Hard wood front door with fan light and oak internal doors. Tiled floor and spot lighting.
LOUNGE: 16' 6" X 12' 2" (5.03m X 3.71m)
A tastefully decorated lounge with feature stone fireplace, wood burning stove. Granite hearth. Television points and oak internal doors
KITCHEN WITH OPEN PLAN TO DINING 17' 10" X 12' 0" (5.44m X 3.66m)
A beautifully fitted country style kitchen with a range of appliances to comprise, integrated fridge/feezer, Electric Hotpoint hob with pot drawers below, Belling integrated oven, granite worktops and ceramic Belfast sink with granite drainer.
Ample dining space and fashionable floor tiling. Double glass panel doors to the lounge.
UTILITY ROOM: 6' 1" X 5' 10" (1.85m X 1.78m)
Plumbed for washing machine and tiled floor
Cloaks closet and pedestal wash hand basin, wc and floor tiling.
With hot press
MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE SHOWER 13' 6" X 12' 8" (4.11m X 3.86m)
Built in wardrobe, solid oak flooring, French doors to Juliet balcony, panoramic views over Strangford Lough. Ensuite shower room, fully tiled, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and wc.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 3" X 12' 0" (3.73m X 3.66m)
Built in wardobe, currently used as a home office
BATHROOM: 8' 4" X 7' 0" (2.54m X 2.13m)
Fully tiled with bath, shower cubicle and built in cupboards around the wash hand basin.
Roof space with excellent storage and boarded plus lighting and extending loft ladder.
BEDROOM (3): 13' 0" X 12' 4" (3.96m X 3.76m)
Solid oak flooring and built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (4): 13' 0" X 12' 3" (3.96m X 3.73m)
Solid oak flooring, radiator,
NURSERY, (WALK IN WARDROBE): 6' 9" X 7' 8" (2.06m X 2.34m)
Solid oak flooring, radiator,
Private foot path with feature Stone Wall. Video recording "Ring" Doorbell.
The development has a secure gated rear parking facillty for residents within this complex. This home has allocated parking for 3 vehicles. Private enclosed hand laid patio.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.