We are delighted to offer for sale this wonderful detached residence set within this area of outstanding natural beauty in Co Down. Situated on the highly sought after Audleystown Road, within walking distance to Audley's Castle, Castle Ward Estate and a short drive around the local coastal beaches and walks. Living in an area like this and beside the picturesque Strangford Village and Strangford Lough would be ideal for a keen sailor, retired couple, family or someone interested in holiday lets or other.
The extensive accommodation includes an impressive open plan lounge with beams, vaulted ceiling, dining and living room, incorporating double doors to the kitchen and arch to the spacious reception hall with patio doors to grounds. The living accommodation includes three spacious bedrooms all benefiting from ensuites. The master bedroom is adaptable to be converted into two bedrooms and is further complimented by patio doors to the gardens.
Outside there are antique blacksmith entrance gates with pedestrian access, gravel driveway and patios around this beautifully presented home. Offering a mature site that has views over local countryside and towards Mourne Mountains.
- A detached cottage which was extended set on the Audleystown Road which is just a short drive/walk to Audleys Castle, also complimented by being 10 minutes from Castel Ward Estate and Strangford Village.
- Audleystown Road is a wonderful location set within the heart of Co Down and has many local attractions such as local beaches, canoe trails, Leclae Way walks and many more to offer
- Open plan lounge with vaulted ceiling and dining area
- Good size kitchen with wood burning fireplace
- Garden room with patio doors to the courtyard patio space
- Spacious utility room provided with all services necessary to convert into a kitchen
- Antique blacksmith period entrance gates
- Audleys Castle and Strangford Lough are just minutes away
- Alarm system fitted and wired for internet
- Condensing boiler, pressurised hot water system with solar panels, under floor heating throughout
- Concrete base for garage is in place complete with all services . Would suit either traditional build or prefabricated unit .
Vaulted ceiling, down lighters, patio doors and into utility room.
LOUNGE: 29' 9" X 15' 11" (9.07m X 4.85m)
A fantastic space this open plan living room with vaulted ceiling has garden views and ample dining space with opening to the garden room/hall
KITCHEN: 15' 3" X 14' 2" (4.65m X 4.32m)
High and low level antique pine units to include Belfast ceramic sink with wooden work tops, gas hob with electric oven below, integrated dishwasher and fridge, wainscoting tongue and groove wood panelling. Dining area with built in stone fireplace incorporating a feature stone fireplace surround.
High and low level cupboards with sink and plumbed for washing machine, floor tiling. This room has been provided with all services necessary to convert into a kitchen .
Middle hall which is perfect for a family area with double patio doors to the courtyard patio space
MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 21' 3" X 15' 8" (6.48m X 4.78m)
Spacious bedroom with patio doors leading to the side gardens, finished with an ensuite shower room.
BEDROOM (2): 15' 3" X 14' 3" (4.65m X 4.34m)
With ensuite shower room, stone wall with cast iron fireplace, tongue and groove ceiling, and tiled floor. Ensuite finished with Adelphi Sink, antique style wc, shower cubicle with power shower and T&G panelling.
BEDROOM (3) WITH ENSUITE BATHROOM: 15' 0" X 11' 6" (4.57m X 3.51m)
T&G wainscot panelling, patio doors and ensuite bathroom finished with bath, wash hand basin, low level wc and tiling.
Mature and level grounds ready for final landscaping with Antique Blacksmith gates, patios, gravel driveway and views towards the Mourne Mountains and local countryside. Automatic outside lighting for entrance. Concrete base for garage is in place complete with all services . Would suit either traditional build or prefabricated unit.
Land within photo not included
Located off the Castleward Road towards Strangford
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.