An excellent semi detached home in the heart of Killyleagh, the home has been modernised and has great space within.
Accommodation to comprise Lounge, kitchen with dining space, ground floor bedroom/office, down stairs wash room, first floor three bedrooms and modern bathroom.
The home has a rear yard area with views towards Strangford Lough.
For all lettings the rent is paid monthly in advance
· We will require the first month's rent and deposit with the signed lease
· For each letting housing benefit applicants shall be considered by the Landlord.
· All applications will require references from current employers, current and previous landlords (not exceeding 3 years)
· You must provide details of every person that will be living in the property
· The Tenants must provide 2 forms of identification for each tenant one of which must be photographic
· The Guarantor must sign the Guarantor section of the lease in our office, to be witnessed by a member of our staff accompanied by 2 forms of identification for each tenant one of which must be photographic
· Keys are only released on the date of the agreement with all requested paperwork complete and the payment of the Rent & Deposit.
· Deposits are not payable in instalments.
AGENTS NOTE: The contents, fixtures, and fittings (if any) listed or shown in photographs are not necessarily included within the rental of this property. It may be possible in some circumstances to add or remove items. Therefore, we would recommend an internal viewing with a view to clarifying what items could be supplied in the tenancy
- Excellent end terrace home with spacious kitchen
- Kitchen with dining space
- wash room
- Three bedrooms
- Yard with outbuilding and views towards Strangford Lough
- Town centre location
Hallway with tiled floor
Located off Irish Street in Killyleagh