Welcoming to the market this exceptional terrace home which has the most beautiful views of the Irish Sea and has been completly refurbished, extended and modernished inside and out.
The home is located on Quay Lane, it has open plan living space to the rear, an adaptable layout giving master bedroom with Irish Sea views, four or five bedroom layout, ensuites, ground floor bedroom plus bathroom and utility.
The open plan kitchen, dining and lounge has garden access and views over the Irish Sea making this the perfect family or holiday home. This property should appeal to a wide range of purchasers.
For details please contact our sales team.
- A magnificent home which has been refurbished and modernised with fantastic accommodation inside and out
- Open plan design featuring the lounge, dining space and modern kitchen
- Modern Kitchen with breakfast bar
- Lounge with tiled floor and patio doors to the neatly presented gardens and views over the Irish Sea
- Main Bedroom with impressive Irish Sea views and walk in wardrobe
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Four or Five bedroom layout
- Gardens with Irish Sea views, lawns, patio area and rach style gates for parking
- Ground floor bathroom with free standing bath and separate shower cubicle
- Utility Room with oven
- Deceptively spacious home with stunning features
- Pvc Sliding sash windows
- The home has been completed refurbished and offers tastefully decorated accommodation which should suit a wide range of buyers
- To book a viewing, please call 02844619966
Entrance hall with pvc front door
Study/Family room/ Bedroom 16' 6" X 8' 7" (5.04m X 2.61m)
Ground floor bedroom
UTILITY ROOM: 8' 2" X 6' 10" (2.48m X 2.08m)
High and low level units with stainless steel sink and drainer, electrick oven, tiled floor
OPEN PLAN/LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING 37' 8" X 18' 11" (11.49m X 5.78m)
An absolutely stunning open plan kitchen, dining and lounge with breathtaking views over the Irish Sea. Modern kitchen with high and low level units, recess for range gas hob and electric oven, gloss units with wood effect worktop. Recess for American style fridge, wine rack, 1.5 granite style sink with tap, breakfast bar and seating area. Space for wine fridge. Tiled floor leading into the open plan dining and living area.
open plan lounge
With its breathtaking views over the Irish Sea, this open plan room is spacious yet cosy with television points and radiator. Sliding patio doors to the rear patio and gardens.
Landing with glass banister and roof space access
MAIN BEDROOM 19' 0" X 15' 3" (5.80m X 4.65m)
Exquisite views over the Irish Sea and gardens, this generous main bedrooms is complimented by a walk in wardrobe and jack and jill ensuite shower room
BEDROOM (3): 13' 8" X 9' 8" (4.16m X 2.96m)
Front bedroom with radiator
BEDROOM (4): 13' 9" X 9' 8" (4.19m X 2.96m)
BEDROOM (5): 17' 11" X 7' 10" (5.46m X 2.38m)
Velux and radiator
Beautifully presented shower room with corner shower cubicle, tiled splacsh back, tiled floor and radiator. Modern wash hand basin
Quay Lane is a mid terrace benefitting from a large rear garden with Sea Views, patio area, parking and ranch style gate
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.