Welcoming to the market this charming forever family home nestled in a
highly sought-after area, ideally located close to schools, a cricket club, and
the scenic Quoile River.
As you approach the entrance, a well-manicured
front garden and a paved patio enjoying the surrounding views, guide you
to a welcoming front entrance into this lovely home.
accommodation is thoughtfully laid out to provide ample space for family living
or wide range of buyers. The house boasts five bedrooms, each designed with
comfort and style in mind. The master bedroom has gorgeous views. The other
bedrooms are spacious and well-lit, suitable for family members or
The three reception rooms offer versatile spaces for various family
activities and entertaining guests. One of the reception rooms might be designed
as a formal living area, while another could serve as a cozy family room with a
views, creating a comfortable atmosphere for relaxation.
The kitchen is a
focal point of the home. It is designed for both functionality and aesthetics,
with plenty of storage space and high-quality counter tops. Adjacent to the
kitchen, there's a utility room that houses laundry facilities and provides
additional storage, helping to keep the main living areas clutter-free.
double garage is conveniently attached to the house, providing secure parking
for vehicles and extra storage space.
The beautifully maintained gardens
surround the home, offering a peaceful outdoor retreat. Landscaped with a
variety of plants, flowers, and patio spaces, the gardens provide a picturesque
setting for outdoor activities or family gatherings.
To book a viewing in
this beautiful home, please contact Alexander Reid & Frazer
- Welcoming to the market this charming forever family home nestled in a highly sought-after area, ideally located close to schools, a cricket club, and the scenic Quoile River.
- Well maintained gardens with paved patios, lawns and summer house, enjoyng the surroujnding views
- An attractive lounge with feature windows bringing in lots of natural light, feature gas fire and cornicing
- Open plan kitchen with generous dining room
- Family room with charming views
- Spacious utility room and integral garage
- Shower room to the ground floor offering a second facility
- Five bedroom layout, three with bespoke built in wardrobes
- Primary bedroom is generous in size and has built in wardrobes
- Modern bathroom with beautiful fitted white suite
- Double garage which is integral and offering a fantastic work space with boiler
- Solar panels which generate a return of approx £500 annually and heat the water and for use with electricity
- This home has been throughouly enjoyed for many years, the area is a great place to live and offers extensive gardens and close proximity to Downpatrick
- Book a viewing with Alexander Reid & Frazer
Spacious entrance hall with beautiful staircase and feature oak design, access to each of the rooms and first floor
LOUNGE: 18' 11" X 13' 11" (5.75m X 4.24m)
Generous lounge with beautiful designed large windows taking in lots of natural light and views, feature gas fire, cornicing and radiator.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN AND DINING 18' 9" X 18' 10" (5.72m X 5.74m)
(Dining length 4.172) A fantastic place to enjoy with yoru family, this open plan kitchen come dining room has a gorgeous pine fitted kitchen with glass display units, wine rack, granite worktops and country style kitchen. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink with granite drainer. Recess for American Style fridge/freezer, plumbed for dishwasher (please confirm) and attractive tiling.
Spacious dining room with T&G wall panelling and garden views.
Access to the large utility room
Beautiful views over the surrounding area, this is a cosy room to sit and relax.
UTILITY ROOM: 15' 5" X 11' 6" (4.70m X 3.50m)
An excellent space for utility room with its high ceilings and ample storage, plumbed for washing machine. High and low level cupboards, garden access. Integral access to the double garage
Shower room with shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc.
Generous landing with roof space acces and slingsby ladder.
PRIMARY BEDROOM 13' 11" X 14' 2" (4.23m X 4.32m)
A good size bedroom with fitted wardrobes and cupboards. Views across the surrounding area
BEDROOM (2): 13' 11" X 8' 6" (4.23m X 2.59m)
With bespoke built in wardrobes, radiator
BEDROOM (3): 13' 10" X 9' 10" (4.23m X 2.99m)
@ widest points, with bespoke built in wardrobes, radiator
BEDROOM (4): 9' 6" X 7' 7" (2.90m X 2.31m)
BEDROOM (5): 10' 9" X 8' 5" (3.29m X 2.58m)
Lovely views and would make a great office or fifth bedroom.
An attractive bathroom suite with modern tiling and white suite, bath, separate shower and vanity unit with sink.
GARAGE: 30' 0" X 11' 11" (9.15m X 3.62m)
A double garage with excellent space, boiler, roller door
A mature and beautifuly maintained gardens surrounding the home which include a tarmac driveway. lawns, array of shrubs and flower beds. Rear patio area with summer house, front patio area and mature trees and gardens.
Located on the Strangford Road
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.