Rath Cuan Heights, elegant and
contemporary living at its finest. A harmonious blend of sophistication and
warmth in this beautifully designed home.
The home is
flooded with natural light, thanks to the floor to ceiling windows and design
that is captivating with its elegance. The expansive windows invite the
picturesque Mourne Mountains inside, creating a seamless blend of natural beauty
and modern living.
meticulous open plan kitchen, dining and lounge is a seamless expanse of space,
where the kitchen effortlessly merges with the inviting dining space and stylish
lounge. The thoughtfully crafted panel design throughout the room redefines
modern living, enhancing the sense of togetherness and creating a home that is
as functional as it is exquisite.
feature we love is the primary bedroom, an oasis of comfort and tranquillity
with its indulgent spa like ensuite offering a sanctuary to
is a historical town with a vibrant mix of cultural living with its Arts scene,
museums and galleries. Featuring the historical Down Cathedral, Down County
Museum, showcasing the town's rich heritage.
picturesque natural beauty of the Mourne Mountains, Strangford Lough, which
offers outdoor enthusiasts hiking, boating and birdwatching opportunities.
Downpatrick also offers a mix of schools for primary or secondary, and the
Library showcasing the commitment to education. There is a mix of facilities
within the area, the Down Leisure Centre, St Patrick's Centre, and just a short
drive to County Down's breathtaking coast. The home is approximately 50 minutes
from Belfast City Airport and Belfast City should you wish to enjoy the bustling
city night life or shopping experience.
private viewing and experience the beauty of this home with our sales team at
Alexander Reid & Frazer.
- Welcome to a home where sophistication meets style, this elegant residence, located in the heart of Downpatrick, stands as a testament to the meticulous design and impeccable taste
- As you step through the front door, prepare to be captured by a symphony of high-quality finishes, stunning interior design, and an undeniable sense of refinement
- The house features in interior design magazines and boasts a large following on instagram @home_in_ni
- An inviting Lounge that exudes comfort and warmth with bespoke fittings
- A high spec open plan kitchen/dining/lounge is a seamless expanse of space and natural light, where the kitchen effortlessly merges into the dining and lounge.
- Ceiling to floor windows frame the stunning views of the Mourne Mountains
- Four double bedrooms, three with ensuites
- Additional shower room to the first floor
- Utility room, wash room and convenience of an integral garage
- Under floor heating and an Energy Performance rating B82 which is the highest in NI creating a warm home which is highly efficient
- Garage with roller door, large tarmac driveway for multiple vehicles and mature landscaped gardens offering a high level of privacy
- South facing garden, drenching the whole space for the whole day and late evening in summer
- The home was built by the prestigious MG Construction Ltd. The largest of the 5 houses built.
- Education is key with an array of excellent Primary and Secondary schools, including a renowned Grammar School.
- A vibrant historical location and ideal area for outdoor enthusiasts with a short distance to the Quoile River, Castle Ward and views of the golf course backing on to the property.
- The Scenic surroundings are like no other with the natural beauty of the Mourne Mountains, Strangford Lough and County Down Coastal routes
- Steeped in history and tradition, offers a unique blend of historical charm and modern convenience
- Downpatrick is a cultural hub with a vibrant arts scene, museum and Art Centre
- A community spirit and a fantastic business community in the area
- Schedule a private viewing with our sales team at Alexander Reid & Frazer
- The option to purchase the home fully furnished will be considered
Upon entrance the walls are adorned with intricate paneling, every detail has been meticulously carved, adding depth and texture to the space. with its feature floor tiling with border and spacious understair cloaks closet.
LOUNGE: 15' 9" X 14' 5" (4.81m X 4.39m)
A gracful room with warmth and tranquility this lounge is finished with a feature electric fire with mood lighting and recess for television above. French style double glazed windows.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN, DINING AND LOUNGE WITH VAULTED CEILING 34' 7" X 18' 0" (10.53m X 5.49m)
Welcome to a harmonious blend of sophistication and warmth in this beautifully designed open plan kitchen, lounge, and dining area. As you step inside, you are greeted by a seamless expanse of space, where the kitchen effortlessly merges with the inviting lounge and stylish dining area.
This kitchen is a testament to the seamless fusion of contemporary functionality and timeless style. It's not just a place to cook; it's a space that tells a story, where the past meets the present, creating an atmosphere of enduring elegance and modern comfort.
Waterfall worktops to the island, quartz worktops throughout, Island with Induction hob with integral extractor fan, a range of integrated appliances. Tiled floor throughout the dining and lounge. Feature window offering excellent garden views, especially great for when kids are playing.
Dining area with floor to ceiling sliding doors, architraves and garden views, tiled floor.
A room that eludes comfort and style with its exceptional views of the Mourne Mountains, gardens and vaulted ceiling offering a sophisticated room to relax. Wood burning stove fireplace, feature corner windows and tiled flooring with under floor heating
UTILITY ROOM: 7' 7" X 5' 5" (2.32m X 1.64m)
Fitted utility room with matching kitchen units, plumbed for washing machine and tiled floor.
Beautifully decorated wash room with low level wc and wash hand basin set off with wall panelling.
BEDROOM 1 WITH ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM/OFFICE 12' 3" X 11' 2" (3.75m X 3.41m)
Beautifully decorated bedroom with feature panelling, carpet and ensuite shower room.
MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE BATHROOM AND BUILT IN PURPOSE WARDROBES 17' 4" X 11' 2" (5.29m X 3.39m)
The master suite is a sanctuary with a custom wardrobe with mirror doors and a spa-like bathroom with free standing bath, feature shower cubicle with tile inset, vanity unit with sink and wall mirror. Finished with gorgeous tiling and spot lighting.
Tranquility at its finest with this elegant bathroom with free standing bath, impressive shower cubicle with tile inset, vanity unit with sink and attractive tiling with panelling.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 7" X 11' 2" (3.53m X 3.41m)
With majestic views over the golf course this is a beautiful room with wall panelling.
BEDROOM (4): 11' 7" X 10' 5" (3.54m X 3.17m)
Featureing wall panelling and views towards Scrabo and beyond. Ensuite shower room
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Ensuite shower room with shower, wash hand basin and wc.
Shwoer room with corner shower cubicle, vanity sink and wash hand basin, low level wc. Attractive floor tiling and chrome heated towel rail.
Set on a corner site with thoughoutfully landscaped hedging offering a high level of privacy, the mature gardens are a great space to enjoy the outdoors. A beautifully designed patio area with raised flower beds and majestic views of the Mourne Mountains.
INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE: 21' 1" X 10' 11" (6.43m X 3.34m)
Integral garage with excellent storage, roller door and garden access.
Saul Road, Downpatrick
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.