14 Mallard Drive, Downpatrick is a detached home with one of the most
beautiful views in the town. The home is immaculate and in an ideal location for
families or wide range of buyers.
The home has been extremely well looked
after and loved over the years and specifically has well laid out gardens and
finish to the home internally. The accommodation comprises a spacious living
room opening into the dining room which both have fabulous views over
Downpatrick. The galley kitchen has a family area off with access to the four
bedrooms. Master bedroom has an ensuite plus ample wardrobe space, each bedroom
comes with built in wardrobes, and the main family bathroom is spacious.
home is set on a site of approx. 0.7 acre with potential for other sites within
the rear garden. (Subject to planning approval). The gardens surrounding the
home comprise a tarmac driveway, front entrance with ownership and shared access
for neighbouring homes. The gardens are beautifully finished offering low
maintenance gravel rockery and tarmac areas with rear patio space.
also delighted to note there is a substantial integral garage which has a remote
control automated electric double door with insulation and within a car pit plus
option for office space.
To book a viewing of this beautiful home, please
contact one of our helpful sales team 02844619966.
For mortgage advice please
contact Debbie Graham 07734414513. We can arrange an appointment at our office
or by zoom.
- A fabulous home on circa 0.7 acre with the most spectacular views over Downpatrick and Co Down
- Open plan lounge with dining room and beautiful views
- Kitchen with appliances and family room
- Cloakroom with built in cupboard, separate WC
- Four bedroom layout all with built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room and built in wardrobes
- Spacious bathroom
- Double garage with thermal automated electric door and car pit
- Extensive gardens with the most amazing views across Co Down and potential for further sites or development, (subject to planning approval).
- Mallard Dirve is a popular location in a well sought after residential development on the Vianstown Road
- The home has views toward Downpatrick Race course
- To book a viewing, please contact one of our helpful sales team on 02844619966
- For Mortgage advice please contact our inhouse mortgage advisor Debbie Graham
Front entrance hallway with pvc door, stairs to open plan living and dining
LOUNGE: 17' 1" X 13' 6" (5.22m X 4.11m)
A bright and spacious lounge with the most beautiful views. Gas fire, carpet and radiator
DINING ROOM: 12' 1" X 11' 1" (3.70m X 3.37m)
7.554 sm at widest point
CLOAKROOM AND WC
Excellent cloakroom with mirror cupboards with shelving plus separate WC
KITCHEN WITH FAMILY AREA 24' 10" X 8' 9" (7.56m X 2.68m)
Kitchen with integrated appliances to comprise, gas hob, integrated firdge/freezer, electric oven and grill, plumbed for dishwasher, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer tiled floor. open into the family/snug space
BEDROOM (1): 10' 6" X 9' 10" (3.19m X 3.00m)
Built in wardrobe
MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE 14' 7" X 10' 8" (4.44m X 3.25m)
Main bedroom with ensuite shower room, two built in mirror wardrobes with ample storage.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 7" X 10' 7" (3.52m X 3.22m)
Mirror built in wardrobes
BEDROOM (4): 10' 7" X 10' 4" (3.22m X 3.14m)
Built in mirror wardrobes
Good size bathroom with bath, separate shower, wash hand basin and wc.
GARAGE WITH OFFICE AND CAR PORT 33' 7" X 24' 3" (10.23m X 7.38m)
An exceptional integral garage with thermal automated electric up and over door by remote control, fitted with car pit, raised office space. Plumbed for utility area. Concrete flooring.
The home sits on approx 0.7 of an acre with the most magical views over Downpatrick and County Down. The grounds are in immaculate condition and beautiful landscaped offering a new owner low maintenance plus lots of gardens.
Located on the Vianstown road within Mallard Drive
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.