Imagine a beautiful detached home nestled within a mature and well
established landscape, surrounded by trees, mature shrubs and flourishing
gardens. This family home itself boosts spacious living accommodation, with
larger corner windows that frame the picturesque views of the local countryside.
The home has been loved for many years and is set on the Saul Road, which is
highly convenient to Downpatrick Golf club a local spar shop and a short drive
Spacious living accommodation to comprise lounge with bay
window, dining room with corner windows and views over the garden, a cosy snug
which could also be the fourth bedroom or home office, a spacious kitchen,
ground floor shower and separate WC. Three bedroom layout, integral garage with
utility and workshop.
To book a viewing, please contact the Sales Team
02844619966. For mortgage advice please contact Debbie 07510074231 (QUOTE ARF)
- A loved family home set on the Saul Road nestled within mature gardens with lovely views
- 52 Saul Road has three reception rooms plus three bedrooms with option for fourth bedroom or home office
- Spacious kitchen
- Lounge with bay window and beautiful views
- Dining room with feature corner window taken in the lovely garden views
- Snug or fourth bedroom/home office
- Three bedroom layout
- Bathroom to first floor and separate shower on ground floor
- Integral garage with utility room and workshop
- PVC double glazing and oil heating
- Mature gardens with an array of shrubs trees and lawns
- What you need to know about the area & local attractions
- Downpatrick has a fantastic range of stores like Asda, Lidl, Downpatrick Racecourse, local family run businesses and shops
- Downpatrick Golf Club, a fantatsic range of Primary, Secondary and Grammar schools locally
- Book a viewing with our sales team 02844619966
- For mortgage advice contact Debbie Graham 07510074231
Porch with pvc glazing, tiled floor. Stain glass door to the entrance hall
LOUNGE: 15' 10" X 11' 11" (4.82m X 3.63m)
Spacious lounge with bay window, arch double doors to the dining room. Cornicing and feature fireplace
DINING ROOM: 11' 11" X 11' 11" (3.63m X 3.62m)
Feature corner window with beautiful garden views
KITCHEN: 15' 1" X 11' 10" (4.61m X 3.61m)
High and low level oak doors with electric hob, integrated electric oven, plumbed for washing machine, double stainless steel sink and single bowl with drainer, corner window with views over the front window.
Snug 11' 10" X 9' 10" (3.61m X 3.00m)
Feature fireplace, sliding doors to the garden
BEDROOM (1): 11' 11" X 9' 11" (3.63m X 3.02m)
Hall with WC, separate shower, under stairs storage.
Built in storage cupboards
BEDROOM (2): 14' 9" X 11' 12" (4.50m X 3.65m)
BEDROOM (3): 12' 1" X 11' 9" (3.67m X 3.57m)
Bathroom with bath, wash hand basin and wc. Velux.
GARAGE: 16' 0" X 10' 0" (4.89m X 3.06m)
Up and over door. with rear utility and workshop area
UTILITY ROOM: 9' 12" X 8' 11" (3.05m X 2.73m)
Plumbed for washing machine.
WORK SHOP 11' 8" X 9' 12" (3.55m X 3.05m)
Work shop area with side access and views!
These beautiful gardens are mature and offer excellent privacy and beautiful landscaping with shrubs, trees and mature lawns. Tarmac driveway.
Located on the Saul Road
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.