Ferry Quarter Lane is set within a private development off the Shore Road,
Strangford. The home occupies a prime corner site.
The home has been
exceptional finished incorporating an open plan kitchen with lounge and dining,
unique walll to walll sliding windows to the gardens, separate utility room,
lounge, dining room/study/ground floor bedroom, ground floor shower room. First
floor layout comprises a master bedroom with ensuite shower room, three bedrooms
and modern shower room with attractive tiling.
This property has a semi
detached garage, summer decked area, bar, garden shed and mature lawns with an
array of flower beds and views towards the Church. Feat walll to the side which
is perfect for a wallled garden and a rear stone wall which has always been on
the land. There are two communal seating areas for residents to enjoy within
this beautiful development.
There is so much more to tell you about this
beautiful home, so please contact our sales team to discuss and arrange a
- Tucked away in a prime corner site, the vendors have utilised every inch of the space
- Detached home with 3 or 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, modern design and semi detached garage
- This exquisite home is set within the private development Ferry Quarter, which is beautifully landscaped and has communal areas with sea views
- Lounge with garden views
- Open plan kitchen with dining, lounge and wall to wall sliding doors
- Lounge area with wood burning stove
- Ground floor shower room
- Study - which can be a fourth bedroom or dining space
- Three bedrooms to first floor
- Primary Bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Stunning shower room with modern design
- Semi detached garage with rear storage area and garden shed
- Landscaped gardens with feature Pergola and decking with electric for outside lighting
- Feature rear stone wall with an array of mature trees and flower beds
- Ferry Quarter is a private development located off the Shore Road just seconds from Strangford Village
- Strangford is a magical place being close to Castle Ward Estate, Strangford Lough with its endless attractions and activities and delicious restaurants
High rise, porch cover with composite front door
Bright and stunning design hall with two floor to seiling windows, tiled floor, ground floor shower room
LOUNGE: 13' 6" X 13' 5" (4.11m X 4.08m)
To the front of the property, this room enjoys views over it's own gardens.
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE -KITCHEN -DINING 22' 1" X 21' 5" (6.72m X 6.54m)
An attractive room with its feature double wall to wall sliding doors, this room is designed to take in the natural light and gorgeous views over the gardens.
Top quality kitchen with modern units, integrated appliances and granite worktops plus built in granite dining tabke with storage below and wired for lighting.
The spacious kitchen is compact with an array of appliances such as the wine fridge, fridge/freezer, dishwash and mid oven plus hob. Amole storage cupboards with an array of pot drawers and designs,
Dining space with granite worktop.
Lounge area with feature wood burning stove and stone splash back. Tiled floor and access to utility room.
UTILITY ROOM: 7' 12" X 6' 1" (2.43m X 1.85m)
Another beautiful feature of this home is the unique views towards Strangford Church with its high window, pvc glass door to the side.
STUDY - DINING ROOM - BEDROOM 4
SHOWER ROOM: 12' 9" X 6' 10" (3.89m X 2.09m)
(at widest points) Modern shower room giving option for ground floor sleeping accommodation. Shower cubicle with feature stone splash back, wash hand basin, low level wc. Under stairs storage cupboard. Tiled floor.
With roof space acces. Roof space is partially floored.
PRIMARY BEDROOM SUITE 17' 2" X 11' 3" (5.24m X 3.42m)
This beautifully spacious bedroom suite comprises an ensuite shower room and some sea views!
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Modern ensuite shower room with shower, tile splashback, wash hand basin and wc.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 11" X 9' 1" (3.93m X 2.77m)
Church Views and radiator
BEDROOM (3): 13' 6" X 8' 3" (4.11m X 2.52m)
An attractive shower room with walk in shower cubicle with natural grey slate base and glass screen, vanity wash hand basin and wall mirror. Views towards the Lough
A prime corner site with mature gardens and well thought out seating spaces and usalble space. The home owners have decked out a patio area to the rear and also a bar aka summer area at the side, utilising the adaptable space. Neatly presented with its paved patio areas, lighting, water and tarmac driveway, this home offers excellent outside space.
A semi detached garage, with hot and cold water taps, lighting and automated door. There is further storage space to the rear of the garage, a garden shed and lawn area.
Flower beds, lawns, side spaces and much more. Book a viewing with us today!
Located off the Shore Raod Strangford
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.