Alexander Reid & Frazer are delighted to bring to the market this exquisite town house in the heart of Strangford Village, a coastal village on Strangford Lough. Strangford Village has an exceptional array of restaurants and shops plus just a short drive to Castleward Estate, local beaches and many attractive walks and trails along the Lecale Way.
This home is in beautiful condition inside and out and should appeal to a wide range of buyers looking for a home in an idyllic location and community.
The property has a lounge with fireplace, open plan kitchen with dining and sun lounge. Three bedrooms, main bedroom with en-suite shower room, family walk in shower room with modern finish. Rear garden/yard area.
Please contact Alexander Reid & Frazer to view this lovely home.
- An idyllic townhouse in the heart of the ever-popular coastal Village, Strangford on Strangford Lough which was recently voted in the top 10 Villages to live in the UK
- Exquisite home in beautiful condition and enchanting surroundings
- Open plan kitchen with modern units, dining area and open to sun lounge
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Three bedroom layout
- Master Bedroom with en-suite shower room
- A short walk to Castleward Estate, local amenities and ideal location for sailors, walkers, canoe, trails and much more
- The home has been beautifully decorated and finished offering stunning living accommodation
- Main family shower room with attractive tiling
- Under floor heating in the sun lounge
- Sliding sash solid wooden windows
- Castle Ward, local beaches and many stunning walks are located just minutes from this beautiful home
- HIGH ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING C - 72
- Book a viewing with our sales agent Mary-Lou Press 02844619966 07734414513
Solid wood door with fan lilght above. Tiled ornate flooring and under stairs storage cupboard.
Lounge with feature fireplace with marble surround, solid wooden flooring.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN | DINING | SUN LOUNGE 12' 6" X 0' 0" (3.81m X 0.00m)
Beautifully presented open plan kitchen with dining, utility room, living area and double doors to the sun lounge with garden access. Tiled flooring, spot lighting.
High and low level storage, plumbed for washing machine, separate wash room with low level wc.
Pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Tiled floor.
Roof space access with ladder
MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM 14' 10" X 10' 8" (4.52m X 3.25m)
Master bedroom with ensuite shower room, spacious room with views over Strawberry Fields
A modern shower room with double shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Attractive tiling.
The home benefits from rear parking, with garage and enclosed gravel garden space and fencing. Outside oil tank, lighting and tap.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.