Are you looking for a beautifully modern style home that will suit your
needs and preferences?
If so, you might want to check out this property that
is in a great location with a good level site and spacious living
It is close to the local Downpatrick Golf club, a short drive
to the coast, and Quoile River walks. It is also convenient to a local shop, so
you can get your daily essentials without hassle. Downpatrick is one of the
oldest towns in Co Down and has a lot of excellent local schools, shops and
businesses that will cater to your lifestyle.
This beautiful home has been
carefully decorated and offers excellent accommodation for a wide range of
Please contact the ever helpful Sales Team in Alexander Reid &
- Stunning interiors to this beautiful detached home on spacious level site on the Saul Road, Downpatrick
- Generous Lounge with bow window
- Open plan kitchen with dining and Island
- Family room or bedroom four to ground floor
- Beautiful bathroom with free standing bath and shower cubicle
- Three bedrooms to first floor and wash room
- Level gardens with tarmac driveway and mature shrubs
- The Saul Road has the Downpatrick Golf Club, a local convenient shop, a short drive to the Quoile River and much more
- The area has a fantastic range of Primary, Secondary and Grammar schools
- For mortgage options, please contact us
- If you are interested in this home, please contact our helpful sales team 02844619966
Entrance hall with attractive floor tiling, dado rail, picture rail and spot lighting
LOUNGE: 14' 12" X 14' 11" (4.57m X 4.55m)
Generous lounge with countrystyle fireplace, coal fire, feature shelving, solid wood floor, bow window and cornicing.
FAMILY ROOM: 11' 4" X 10' 11" (3.45m X 3.32m)
Family room with double patio doors to the gardens, television point and radiator
KITCHEN WITH DINING 22' 11" X 10' 12" (6.97m X 3.34m)
A bright and spacious kitchen with feature island and plenty of dining sspace. Sprayed kitchen with recess for Rangemaster cooker/hob, Recess for american style fridge/freezer with wine rack above, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine. Feature island with seating area and storage cupboards.
Ample dining space
Gorgeous bathroom to the ground floor with a free standing bath with telephone mixer taps, shower cubicle, attractive splash back tiling and modern sink with vanity unit.
With hot press and carpet
BEDROOM (1): 15' 6" X 10' 11" (4.74m X 3.34m)
Built in wardrobes and carpet
BEDROOM (2): 16' 2" X 11' 0" (4.94m X 3.36m)
At widest point. Sliding built in wardrobes with mirror.
BEDROOM (3): 12' 1" X 7' 8" (3.68m X 2.33m)
At widest points.
Low level wc and wash hand basin
A larger site than others this home is accessed off the Saul Road, tarmac driveway, front lawns with Cherry Blossom, fencing and rear enclosed gardens with patio area. Newly fitted boiler.
Located on the Saul Road
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.