A detached dwelling in Roughal Park Downpatrick with double garage and superb
gardens. The home occupies an excellent site with mature lawns, shrubs and
The home has front lounge with fireplace, dining room, kitchen with
rear access, four bedroom layout with bathroom. Integral double garage and rear
coal house, boiler house.
Generous gardens surrounding the home with tarmac
driveway, front lawns with mature shrubs, rear enclosed raised gardens with
views. Rear patio area from the lounge and side access.
To book a viewing
contact sales agents 02844619966
- A fantastic opportunity to acquire a home in need of refurbishment and with stunning gardens
- A superb detached home on elevated site with beautiful size gardens
- Lounge with fireplace and garden access
- Dining room / family room
- Three/Four bedroom layout
- Generous principle Bathroom
- Integral double garage, separate boiler house, rear coal house
- Generous site with mature gardens and excellent location
Front entrance porch, tiled steps to front door. enclosed porch door
LOUNGE: 17' 9" X 11' 8" (5.40m X 3.57m)
Lounge with feature fireplace, sliding door to patio.
FAMILY ROOM: 11' 9" X 9' 10" (3.58m X 2.99m)
KITCHEN: 18' 0" X 10' 6" (5.49m X 3.19m)
High and low units, recess for cooker, stove wood burning fireplace. Rear access to yard and garage
Ground floor washroom with WC.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 9" X 10' 2" (3.57m X 3.09m)
BEDROOM (2): 9' 10" X 9' 7" (3.00m X 2.93m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 9" X 7' 3" (3.58m X 2.22m)
BEDROOM (4): 7' 4" X 7' 5" (2.23m X 2.26m)
ROOM5 7' 12" X 6' 12" (2.44m X 2.13m)
Generous bathroom with low level wc, bath and radiator.
Mature and elevated site with an array of shrubs trees and lawns. The home occupies a generous site with views over the Park.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.