Alexander Reid & Frazer are proud to bring to the market this beautiful semi detached bungalow in the heart of Chapel Town which is just outside Ardglass and on the County Down Coast within a few minutes of the local beaches. The area boosts a popular primary school and local bar/restaurant. Ardglass to Strangford offers the keen walker the Lecale Way, local beaches and shoreline views.
The home comprises beautiful views over local countryside, lounge, kitchen with dining space, bright bathroom, three bedroom layout and level gardens.
The home would be ideal for first time buyers, retired couples, investors or many more.
Please contact the sales team for more information and to book a viewing appointment.
- An attractive semi detached bungalow with views over the local countryside and offering many local attractions
- Lounge with garden views
- Spacious kitchen with ample dining area and garden views
- Three bedroom layout
- Comforts of oil heating and hardwood double glazed windows
- St Michaels Park is a small development within Chapeltown which is just a few miles form Ardglass and short drive to the stunning County Down beaches
- Chapeltown has a bar/restaurant, church and popular primary school
- The home would be ideal for a range of buyers alike, first time buyers, investors or retirement/holiday home
- For mortgage options please contact Debbie Graham 07510074231 email@example.com
Hall with carpet
LOUNGE: 12' 5" X 11' 4" (3.78m X 3.45m)
Lounge with double radiator and feature fireplace
KITCHEN - DINING 15' 5" X 12' 6" (4.70m X 3.81m)
Spacious kitchen with ample dining space and garden views. High and low units with recess for cooker, stainless steel sink, tile splash back. Radiator
BEDROOM (1): 14' 5" X 8' 2" (4.39m X 2.50m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 1" X 7' 2" (3.68m X 2.19m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 11" X 7' 1" (2.72m X 2.16m)
Bright bathroom with white suite to comprise bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Radiator.
Attractively set gardens with views over local countryside and rear level gardens with patio area and boiler house. The exterior has been painted and neatly presented.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.