Alexander Reid & Frazer are excited to bring to the market this exquisite family home in a highly sought after location off the Saul Road, Downpatrick. This fine property has been extremely well maintained and offers excellent living accommodation.
Lounge with feature stove fireplace and garden views. Kitchen with breakfast bench and dining room. Utility plus ground floor shower room, seven or five bedroom layout with two home offices or bedrooms. Main bedroom complimented with ensuite shower room and built in wardrobes. The home offers excellent storage space plus integral garage.
Mature and neatly presented gardens with tarmac driveway, rear enclosed lawns with patio area, shrubs and hedging.
To book a viewing appointment, please contact the sales team on 02844619966.
For mortgage options please contact Debbie Graham 07510074231 email@example.com
- This home offers extensive living accommodation and could facilitate working from home offering 5 bedrooms with two studys
- A detached family home which has been enjoyed by the vendors for 30 years giving comfortable & quiet location to live
- Lounge with feature stove fireplace
- A stunning Kitchen with integrated appliances, open plan to sun lounge/dining room
- Sunroom/Dining room
- Utility room
- Ground floor shower room, ensuite main bedroom plus lots of storage
- Five or seven bedrooms - adaptable layout to suit many purchasers
- Main bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Mature gardens, located in a cull de sac within The Drumlins off the Saul Road this home should appeal to a wide range of buyers
- Just a few minutes from Downpatrick Golf Club, convenience of the Spar shop, approx 8 minutes into Downpatrick Town centre and a short drive to the Coast of Co Down
- Garage with boiler
Bright and spacious hallway with solid wood flooring
LOUNGE: 17' 8" X 11' 11" (5.39m X 3.63m)
A beautifully presented lounge with feature stove fireplace, solid wood floor, dado rail, television points and double radiator.
KITCHEN: 17' 9" X 10' 3" (5.40m X 3.12m)
A stunning kitchen space with sun lounge, comprising high and low units with breakfast bench, glass dispay cabinets, integrated appliances to comprise double Belling oven, electric hob with extractor fan above, a range of pot drawers, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, attractive subway tiling, tiled floor and opening into the sun room/dining. Separate utility room
UTILITY ROOM: 9' 7" X 5' 0" (2.93m X 1.53m)
Cupboards, stainless steel sink, garage access.
SUN ROOM/DINING 8' 8" X 8' 3" (2.65m X 2.52m)
Dining space or sun room with double patio doors to the garden and tiled floor
BEDROOM (1): 9' 9" X 9' 2" (2.97m X 2.79m)
Ideal home office or ground floor bedroom. Radiator.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 4" X 7' 2" (2.84m X 2.19m)
BEDROOM (3): 13' 2" X 9' 2" (4.02m X 2.79m)
(at widest points) built in wardrobe, radiator.
BEDROOM (4): 12' 10" X 9' 2" (3.90m X 2.79m)
Corner shower subicle with electric shower, vanity wash hand basin and low level wc. Plumbing for bath under tiles.
BEDROOM (5): 15' 5" X 10' 2" (4.69m X 3.11m)
Eaves storage, built in wardrobes, radiator and velus window
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Ensuite to comprise shower cubicle, attractive 1/2 wall tiling with feature border, wash hand basin and wc.
BEDROOM (6): 11' 11" X 11' 11" (3.63m X 3.62m)
Eaves storage, built in wardrobes, velux and rad.
BEDROOM (7): 16' 8" X 13' 4" (5.09m X 4.06m)
(at widest points) spacious bedroom with velux windows, built in wardrobes, roof space storage
Absolutley gorgeous gardens which are well maintained and offer an excellent space for familes or a keen gardener. Tarmac driveway with lawns, rear enclosed gardens with patio area, shrubs, hedging and outside tap and oil tank.
located off the saul road within The Drumlins
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.