The Harper - a 1400 sqft semi detached which has a lucry kitchen and worktop, fully finished with carpets and kitchen with utility. This site has a semi detached garage.
To book a viewing, please contact us today!
Alexander Reid & Frazer are excited to release the third phase of new homes in Saul Acre View Downpatrick. A selection of houses types are now on offer from semi detached homes and detached homes. The house types and floor plans are availble from firstname.lastname@example.org
The exclusive Saul Acres homes are contemporary in design, offering residents bright, luxurious living spaces with substantial private gardens and green space, ideal for outdoor entertaining.
Steeped in history, Downpatrick has continued to prosper and is now one of the main commuter towns to Belfast, whilst retaining much of its original character, heritage and charm. Recognised as one of Ireland's most ancient towns, prominent historical sites including St Patrick's Church and Inch Abbey sit comfortably alongside a bustling hub of restaurants, cafes and established artisan and craft outlets.
Education is very well catered for in the area with a number of excellent primary and post-primary schools to choose from. For those who love the outdoors, Downpatrick is a superb location to enjoy many picturesque and challenging cycling and walking routes, golfing at St Patrick's Golf Club and other recreational pursuits such as racing at the famous Downpatrick Race Course.
Choosing a Saul Acres home is choosing convenient living with a keen sense of heritage.
- The Harper - 1400 sqft semi detached with semi detached garage
- Beautiful kitchen already fitted with utility room
- BOOK A VIEWING NOW
- Ready for purchase!
- A selection of houses types are now on offer from semi detached homes and detached homes. The house types and floor plans are availble from email@example.com
- A selection of house types will be available
- Register your interest with Alexander Reid & Frazer for future sales in this development
- Lounge with beautiful electric fire with panelling and television space above
- Smarthome Technology
- Nest heating systems
- Contemporary kitchen with choice of luxury kitchen units, door handles and worktops
- Integrated appliances in kitchen to include hob, electric oven, extractor hood
- Contempory white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Interior painted finish to all walls
- Pressurised water system
- Please note fireplace are electric not stove
- Fire is offset to the site in lounge
With understairs storage
LOUNGE: 13' 3" X 13' 3" (4.04m X 4.04m)
Feature electric fireplace with panel surround, choice of carpet and 5amp sockets with firebreast offset
KITCHEN: 16' 2" X 10' 8" (4.93m X 3.25m)
Each buyer has a choice of kitchen colours but all inclusive with Fridge/freezer dishwasher, hob, oven and extractor. Choice of handles & worktop. Tiled floor.
UTILITY ROOM: 5' 3" X 4' 0" (1.60m X 1.22m)
Plumbed for washing machine
Wc 5' 1" X 4' 0" (1.55m X 1.22m)
Low level wc and wash hand basin and splash back tiling
MAIN BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM 11' 4" X 9' 10" (3.45m X 3.00m)
choice of carpet. 5amp sockets and Nest heating control. Ensuite shower room with choice of tiling.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 7" X 10' 0" (3.84m X 3.05m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 2" X 6' 9" (3.10m X 2.06m)
Telephone points, television points, double sockets and carpet
BATHROOM: 7' 4" X 6' 4" (2.24m X 1.93m)
White suite with bath, low level wc and wash hand basin. Choice of tiling.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.