Alexander Reid & Frazer are delighted to offer for sale this excellent detached bungalow with detached garage. The home occupies lovely gardens with stunning views towards the Mourne Mountains and over the beautiful Co Down countryside.
The home is a spacious dwelling with accommodation to comprise Lounge with views, kitchen with dining space and separate living area, three good size bedrooms, utility room, rear store and ensuite shower room.
Detached generous garage with up and over door. Concrete driveway with entrance pillars, mature lawns with feature pond. Rear enclosed paved patio area with dog pens and spacious area for enjoying the summer months.
Carricknabb Road is just ten minutes from Newcastle, a short drive to Tyrella Beach and 8 minutes into Downpatrick Town centre. The area is perfect for someone hoping to move to the countryside yet be convenient to local towns.
- A generous detached home with detached garage and stunning views of the Mounre Mountains and the local countryside
- Lounge with Mourne Mountain views
- Kitchen with dining space and arch to the family room
- Family/ Dining room
- Three bedrooms with master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Rear store with boiler
- Mature lawns to the front with feature pond, rear enclosed patio area with raised paved patio. Ample space for dog pens or access to the garage
- Situated in a beautiful location within minutes from Tyrella Beach, a short drive to Dundrum and Newcastle or Downpatrick
- Detached generous garage, concrete driveway
LOUNGE: 15' 11" X 11' 11" (4.85m X 3.63m)
Spacious lounge with views of the Mourne Mountains, cornicing.
KITCHEN: 21' 8" X 8' 7" (6.61m X 2.61m)
High and low units to comprise recess for electric cooker, 1.5 stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled floor, leading to dining room
DINING ROOM: 13' 7" X 11' 11" (4.13m X 3.64m)
BEDROOM (1): 11' 11" X 9' 8" (3.63m X 2.94m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 11" X 0' 0" (3.94m X 0.00m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 12" X 12' 10" (3.34m X 3.91m)
Bath, separate shower cubicle, wc and wash hand basin
Mature gardens with lawns and shrubs to the front, side feature pond and read enclosed paved patio areas with access to the garage.
Concrete driveway, front entrance pillars and fabulous views over the Mourne Mountains
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.