An exceptional detached home on an elevated site with magical views across the local countryside and towards the Quoile River. The home is on approximately 1.2 acres.
The home comprises a generous lounge, Kitchen with dining, wood burning stove and opening into the family/dining room. The home has an impressive entrance hallway with gallery landing and views towards the gardens.
Six bedroom layout, bedroom one to the ground floor with walk in wardrobe and ensuite shower room, main bedroom with walk in dressing room into the ensuite shower room, further four bedrooms, main family bathroom and ventilation system throughout. Utility room with separate wash room and storage cupboard.
Detached double garage with first floor storage area which would be suitable for home business games room or office. The Property has mature gardens with elevated views. Double pillars with access via shared lane between two dwellings.
- An exceptional detached home with double detached garage and awesome views across Downpatrick Countryside and towards the Quoile River on approximately 1.2 acres
- Double detached garage with first floor, excellent space for home business
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Open plan kitchen with stove fireplace into dining room
- Kitchen with solid oak uints and integrated appliances
- Kitchen with walk in larder
- Dining room
- Excellent reception hallway with gallery landing and oak staircase
- Six bedrooms, ground floor bedroom with walk in wardrobe plus ensuite shower room
- Main bedroom with walk in dressing room and ensuite shower room
- Main family bathroom
- Utility room with wash room and storage cupboard
- Rendered external walls with down lighting, granite windosills and granite paving plus stone cladding
- Detached double garage with wood store and first floor, excellent space for home business
- Magical views towards Quoile River and Downpatrick countryside
- Triple glazing, Heat recovery Ventilation system
- Solar boasted hot water under floor hydronic heating
- Cyclo vac central system
- Viewing strictly by appointment
25' 8" X 21' 4" (7.82m X 6.49m)
An impressive entrance hallway with views through to the gardens and gallery landing with solid oak staircase. Cloaks closet, curved wall and double doors into the open plan kitchen area. Tiled flooring. (at widest points)
LOUNGE: 17' 9" X 17' 8" (5.41m X 5.38m)
Feature fireplace with stone surround, double patio doors to the gardens.
KITCHEN: 28' 3" X 17' 8" (8.61m X 5.38m)
Fabulous kitchen with feature windows giving excellent natural light and views, the kitchen is a good space with high and low level units with solid oak doors, integrated electric hob with oven below, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink, granite worktop, glass display cabinets. Featuring an island with granite worktop and storage. Walk in larder room with tiled floor, wood burning stove fireplace. Tiled floor and opening into the dining/family room.
(At widest points)
DINING ROOM: 17' 8" X 15' 7" (5.38m X 4.76m)
Dining or family area with tiled floor, patio doors to the gardens and spot lighting.
Utility room with separate wash room with low level wc and wash hand basin. Utility room plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor and high and low level units. Storage cupboard.
With ensuite shower room and wal- in wardrobe. Shower room with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level wc and tiled floor.
Gallery landing with solid oak staircase and solid oak flooring. Storage cupboard with ventilation unit.
MAIN BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE AND WALK IN DRESSING ROOM 17' 8" X 13' 11" (5.39m X 4.24m)
Main bedroom complimented by a walk in dressing room leading to the en-suite shower room with shower, wash hand basin and low level wc.
BEDROOM (3): 18' 4" X 17' 8" (5.58m X 5.38m)
Good size bedroom with balcony with railings
BEDROOM (4): 17' 7" X 17' 7" (5.37m X 5.36m)
BEDROOM (5): 9' 2" X 8' 12" (2.81m X 2.73m)
BEDROOM (6): 17' 8" X 11' 8" (5.38m X 3.56m)
Bathroom with bath, low level wc, tiled floor and velux window
48c The Craig road is set with exceptional views over Downpatrick Countryside and towards the Quoile River. Set in mature grounds with mature lawns, grainite patio paving and grainite windowsills, feature stone cladding, The home occupies a spacious site with extensive patio areas and tarmac driveway with double pillars. The home is accessed by a shared entrance with one other property.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.