Alexander Reid & Frazer welcome to the market this exquisite detached home which has a detached garage and in a quiet and rural location.
Commons Road is just outside Ballykinlar which is approx 1/2 mile to the scenic local beach, there are bus services to Downpatrick grammar schools, Ballynahinch and Castlewellan.
The property is immaculately presented in every way and we strongly encourage an internal viewing to fully appreciate the finish within.
Set with a generous size lounge with cornicing, feature fireplace, a fantastic size kitchen with dining area with toiled floor and solid oak kitchen doors. The home has five bedrooms, some of which have built in wardrobes, modern family bathroom and sixth bed or home office. The property has tarmac driveway around the home with mature gardens and wall.
For a viewing with the agents please contact Mary-Lou 02844619966
- An immaculated presented detached home located on the Commons road Ballykinlar
- Approx 1/2 mile scenic walk to the local beach
- Convenient to Bright, Downpatrick, Ardglass and Newcastle Golf Clubs
- The location offers bus services into the local primary school, Bus service across from the house to Downpatrick grammar Schools, The Assumption in Ballynahinch and Castlewellan.
- Locally you will find a rural situation yet just 15 minutes to Downpatrick, Clough or onto Ballynahinch, Newry or Belfast.
- The home is beautifully presented within, giving lots of choice for bedrooms or second family room/snug/home office
- Generous kitchen with solid oak doors and an array of units to comprise integrated dishwasher & ither appliances
- Lounge with feature fireplace and cornicing with solid oak flooring
- Five bedrooms, three with built in wardrobes
- Modern Family bathroom with Bath and separate Shower and attractive tiling
- Home office or sixth bedroom
- PVC double glazing, oil fired central heating and tarmac driveway
- Detached garage with lighting and electric
- Mature gardens surrounding the home
- For viewing please contact our sales team on 02844619966
Spacious and bright entrance hall with Solid oak flooring and cornicing plus PVC entrance door
LOUNGE: 17' 11" X 12' 11" (5.45m X 3.93m)
A fantastic size lounge with feature fireplace, ornate tile inset, beautiful cornicing, solid oak floor and radiator.
KITCHEN | DINING 25' 12" X 12' 11" (7.91m X 3.94m)
A super size kitchen which is immaculately presented and maintained to include oak kitchen doors with integrated dishwasher, recess for Rangemaster gas and electric Cooker, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbed for washing machine and attractive wall tiling. Spacious dining area with tiled floor
BEDROOM (1): 11' 1" X 8' 10" (3.39m X 2.68m)
Measurements to the built in wardrobe. Radiator
BEDROOM (2): 9' 11" X 9' 8" (3.03m X 2.96m)
Built in wardrobes, radiator.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 9" X 9' 9" (3.59m X 2.96m)
Built in wardrobe and laminate style floor
BEDROOM (4): 14' 1" X 7' 11" (4.29m X 2.42m)
Laminate floor and radiator
BEDROOM (5): 12' 5" X 11' 6" (3.78m X 3.52m)
Laminate floor and radiator
BEDROOM (6) OR OFFICE 10' 10" X 5' 11" (3.30m X 1.80m)
Beautiful bathroom suite to comprise bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle with electric shower, tile inset, attractive tiling with border.
Washroom with wash hand basin, low level wc and attractive tiling
Mature gardens surrounding the home with tarmac driveway, lawns, boundary wall and detached garage
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.