A unique home with unreal Irish Sea Views, located in Killard an area along County Down's coast. This home has been a holiday home and is perfect for anyone wishing to escape to the country, a writer retreat or simple Coastal living.
The home comprises a living room, kitchen, two bedroom layout, shower room and separate WC. The home has unobstructed Irish Sea views and a breath-taking outlook with wonderful walks, coastal beaches and just a short drive to Ballyhornan, Strangford, Ardglass and Downpatrick.
For details of viewing, please arrange by appointment through 02844619966.
- WOW - we can only dream of owning one of these coastal Coastguard Cottages set with sensational Irish Sea Views
- The property is unique being a two bedroom end terrace with lounge and kitchen plus shower room
- Coastguard Cottages are located on the coast of County Down, offering one of the most beautiful surroundings, you only have to walk to get to the beach, a perfect writer retreat or investment potential
- Living room
- Two bedrooms
- Shower room and separate wc
- Oil heating and rear yard
- Minutes from Ballyhornan which has a shop and pub, just a short drive to Ardglass, Sheelpand and Strangford
- Killard point is one of the most beautiful local walks and you have local beaches within a minutes reach
Living room with fireplace, laminate floor
Hig and low units, with wood effect worktop, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, stainless steel sink, recess for electric oven, extractor fan above, tiled splash back
Electric shower and sink
Front parking and side rear yard area. The homes share parking to the front of each cottage. Access off the Killard Road
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.