Welcoming to the market this site for sale between 16 & 18 Drumroe Road Downpatrick, REF - LA07/2020/1452/RM has been passed for reserved matters for dwelling and garage dated December 2020.
The site is located in the heart of the Co Down Lecale area which boosts an array of magical Lecale Way walks, the famous Castleward Estate is just a few minutes drive, you also have Strangford Village & Strangford Lough within reach and not to mention Raholp.
The area is fantastic for families and a great place to live. It would make a perfect holiday or forever home.
The site has been passed for reserved matters dated 11 December 2020. For details and particulars, please contact Mary-Lou 02844619966 email@example.com
- The site is located in the heart of the Co Down Lecale area which boosts an array of magical Lecale Way walks, the infamous Castleward Estate is just a few minutes drive, you also have Strangford Village & Strangford Lough within reach and not to mention Raholp.
- Building site with approval of Reserved Matters Dated December 2020 for Dwelling and Garage REF: LA07/2020/1452/RM
- Drumroe Road and surrounding areas is an extremely popular location and place to leave the city or busy town to reside in a quiet and Idyllic location
- The area boosts a wide range of outdoor sports, coastal walks, Strangford Lough, just ten minutes into Downpatrick which has a great selection of Schools, shops and amenities
- The site is passed for reserved matters for a dwelling and garage
- For details regarding the site and Planning Permission, please contact Mary-Lou 02844 619966 firstname.lastname@example.org
Located on a lane off Drumroe Road between number 16 & 18
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.