A delightful semi detached home with exquisite gardens and set in the Village of Strangford.
The home has three reception rooms, lounge, dining room, kitchen and sun lounge, with four bedrooms and bathroom.
Beautiful gardens to the front of the home and enclosed rear gardens with paved patio, mature lawns, outbuilding and boiler store which has excellent space for lawn mower etc.
The home is accessed from shared steps off the Downpatrick Road Strangford.
- Excellent semi detached with mature and generous gardens
- Located within Strangford Village this lovely home should appeal to a wide range of buyers
- New PVC Facia and guttering
- Three Reception rooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Dining room
- Kitchen with a range of units and electric hob
- Sun lounge with garden views and store room
- Four bedrooms
- Accessed off via steps by Downpatrick Road Strangford
- The home was refurbished extensively in 2007
- Strangford Village has a wide range of restaurants and cafes all on the edge of the picturesque Strangford Lough
LOUNGE: 20' 5" X 10' 3" (6.22m X 3.14m)
Generous lounge with feature fireplace and laminate style floor
DINING ROOM: 12' 6" X 7' 10" (3.80m X 2.38m)
KITCHEN: 12' 8" X 11' 0" (3.86m X 3.37m)
High and low level units to comprise electric hob with extractor above, 1 & 1/2 bow stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash back, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
SUN LOUNGE 18' 1" X 11' 2" (5.50m X 3.41m)
Solid wood flooring, beautiful garden views and radiator.
White bathroom suite with cast iron bath, electric shower above, wash hand basin and tongue and groove wall paneling.
Low level wc
BEDROOM (1): 10' 8" X 9' 8" (3.25m X 2.95m)
At widest points, double radiator
BEDROOM (2): 12' 7" X 9' 3" (3.84m X 2.81m)
BEDROOM (3): 13' 11" X 11' 1" (4.25m X 3.38m)
BEDROOM (4): 13' 12" X 8' 10" (4.27m X 2.70m)
Accessed by steps off Downpatrick Road and shared with the Church Hall, front lawns with trees and mature shrubs, rear enclosed generous gardens with patio area, gravel pathways and mature trees and shrubs. Boiler house suitable for storage and recently fitted boiler, rear outbuilding.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.