This immaculate detached home is within a beautiful location and just 10 minutes from Downpatrick or Crossgar.
The home occupies a gorgeous site with sweeping driveway to the rear parking and detached garage.
The property comprises, lounge, dining room, snug, sun room and kitchen with utility room, Four generous bedrooms, main with ensuite shower room.
For viewing please contact our sales team.
- We are delighted to bring to the market this exceptional detached home which has four reception rooms and four bedrooms plus detached garage
- The property is located on the Rocks Chapel Road which is minutes from Downpatrick and also 30 minutes into Belfast City
- Amenities within Crossgar and Downpatrick are a few minutes drive and bus routes to Belfast are at the end of Rocks Chapel Road
- This property is beautifully finished internally and externally giving buyers a lot to chose from on layout and able to enjoy rural living
- Kitchen with dining area and country style ivory kitchen
- Utility room
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Family room with wood burning stove
- Dining room with access to the sun lounge
- Sun lounge with patio doors to the rear
- Four fabulous bedrooms with lots of storage and space
- Main bedroom with ensuite shower room and built in wardrobes
- Detached garage with potential for work space/salon/office
- A spacious and mature site with lawns and sweeping driveway with entrance wall and rear paved parking area
An impressive entrance hallway with all reception rooms leading off the entrance hall. Complimented by a wash room and cloaks closet and gallery landing
LOUNGE: 16' 4" X 14' 8" (4.99m X 4.47m)
A spacious lounge with feature fireplace, marble style surround and granite hearth. Tiled floor, double glass panel doors to the hallway
KITCHEN DINING 20' 11" X 14' 8" (6.38m X 4.48m)
A country style fitted kitchen with a range of storage, electric cooker and extractor above, 1 & 1/2 sink with drainer, integrated microwave, recess for fridge/freezer, tiled splash back, island with wicker baskets and worktop.
Dining space with tiled floor.
UTILITY ROOM: 14' 8" X 6' 6" (4.47m X 1.98m)
High and low level units with plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor and pvc rear good.
FAMILY ROOM: 14' 8" X 11' 1" (4.48m X 3.38m)
A closy room to relax and spend time, featuring the wood burning stove fireplace, tiled floor and television points.
DINING ROOM: 14' 8" X 11' 1" (4.48m X 3.38m)
Tiled floor and access to the sun lounge
SUN ROOM: 13' 1" X 13' 0" (3.99m X 3.97m)
sun room with double patio doors to outside, tiled floor and double radiator.
Gallery landing with hotpress cupboard
BEDROOM (1): 14' 10" X 13' 9" (4.51m X 4.19m)
A generous bedroom with fitted built in wardrobes
BEDROOM (2): 14' 9" X 13' 9" (4.50m X 4.19m)
BATHROOM: 9' 6" X 9' 10" (2.91m X 2.99m)
Beautifully finished bathroom suite to comprise, free standing bath with telephone mixer taps, vanity sink unit with mirror, tiled floor.
MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM 16' 0" X 14' 9" (4.88m X 4.50m)
A spacious bedroom with built in wardrobes, ensuite shower room to comprise, shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin and wc. Chrome towel rail.
BEDROOM (4): 14' 10" X 11' 5" (4.52m X 3.48m)
With wardobes and shelving.
An extensiove site with lawns, sweeping gravel driveway to the rear paved parking with detached garage.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.