A recently renovated 2 bedroom flat located off English Street in Downpatrick.
The accommodation comprises,
Entrance level, two bedrooms and bathroom.
Lower level, Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge.
Outside, paved court yard with steps up to Gaol Lane Mews.
No tenant fees upfront. Tenants welcome to bring own credit report for application.
· For all lettings the rent is paid monthly in advance
· We will require the first month's rent and deposit with the signed lease
· For each letting housing benefit applicants shall be considered by the Landlord.
· All applications will require references from current employers, current and previous landlords (not exceeding 3 years)
· You must provide details of every person that will be living in the property
· The Tenants must provide 2 forms of identification for each tenant one of which must be photographic
· The Guarantor must sign the Guarantor section of the lease in our office, to be witnessed by a member of our staff accompanied by 2 forms of identification for each tenant one of which must be photographic
· Keys are only released on the date of the agreement with all requested paper work complete and the payment of the Rent & Deposit.
· Deposits are not payable in installments.
Information on Tenant fees-
-Apartments incur service charges for communal area cleaning charged quarterly. Charges vary by property please ask for further details.
AGENTS NOTE: The contents, fixtures and fittings (if any) listed or shown in photographs are not necessarily included within the rental of this property. It may be possible in some circumstances to add or remove items. Therefore we would recommend an internal viewing with a view to clarifying what items could be supplied in the tenancy