Welcoming this awesome detached home which has been extensively modernised inside and out. The home is on a mature and spacious site within a popular park in Knocknashina which is fantastic for families and mature couples alike. Its an ideal place to raise your family or enjoy the peaceful mature development.
This property has been modernised to incorporate a new kitchen with integrated appliances, spacious lounge with built in entertainment are and electric fire. Four good bedrooms plus utility room and modern bathroom suite. The main bedroom has a separate shower room and complimented by built in wardrobes.
The grounds are spacious and neatly presented with several patio areas and a decking space which takes in the evening sun to the later evening hours.
For viewing and details, please contact us for more information.
- Welcoming to the market this modernised and extensive detached home on a mature and spacious site
- Lounge with entertainment unit and feature electric fire
- Newly appointed kitchen with integrated appliance and quartz worktop
- Family room with garden and feature fireplace with marble surround
- Main Bedroom with built in wardrobes and separate shower room
- Three bedrooms
- Utility room with fully fitted gloss units and plumbing for washing machine and dryer. With potential to be fourth bedroom.
- Beautifully presented bathroom with separate bath and shower cubicle
- Attic space with solid oak staircase and glass panel sides. This room is great for storage or a home office/play room
- Mature gardens with lots of space for kids and buyers to enjoy, further complimented with decking area which takes in the last of the evening sun
- The home could be adaptable to a 4 bedroom home as the utility once was a bedroom
- Modernished with kitchen, pressurised hot water system, pvc windows, flooring painting and bathrooms
Entrance to comprise, pvc door, tikled floor porch with glass panel oak door to the hallway.
Tiled entrance hallway with radiator
LOUNGE: 16' 6" X 10' 10" (5.04m X 3.30m)
Generous lounge with built in entertainment unit with book shelving and feature electric fireplace, cornicing, laminate style floor and radiator.
KITCHEN/DINING 19' 8" X 10' 11" (6.01m X 3.33m)
A newly appointed kitchen to include high gloss doors with chrome handles, Quartz worktop and drainer, integrated appliances to include fridge/freezer, dishwasher and a range of pot drawers, glass display cabinet, high and low units, excellent storage space and recess for Rangemaster style cooker. The kitchen is complimented by Frankie stainless steel 1 & 1/2 sink with quartz drainer, garden views and ample dining space. The room opens into the access to first floor storage and rear family room.
FAMILY ROOM: 16' 7" X 12' 2" (5.07m X 3.70m)
A beautiful room to the rear aspect of the home which has been modernised with marble style feafure fireplace with cast iron inset and granite hearth, pvc patio sliding doors to the garden, corner window taking in the garden views.
MAIN BEDROOM WITH SEPARATE ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM 16' 5" X 9' 7" (5.00m X 2.93m)
A spacious main bedroom which has been fitted with floor to ceiling built in wardrobes, tv point and radiator.
Shower cubicle with power shower with tiled inset, modern wash hand basin with LED mirror above, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail and low level wc
BEDROOM (2): 13' 2" X 9' 11" (4.00m X 3.03m)
Front bedroom with radadiator and built in wardrobe
BEDROOM (3): 9' 11" X 8' 11" (3.03m X 2.72m)
UTILITY ROOM: 9' 11" X 9' 2" (3.03m X 2.80m)
Floor to ceiling high gloss units with storage space, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, tiled floor.
A well presented bathroom with both bath and separate shower cublicle with electric shower, low level wc and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and roof space access
A generous site with double front paved parking area with feature wall, front lawns leading to the enclosed rear gardens. Paved patio areas with further decking which takes in the evening sun and has wonderful views towards the Mourne Mountains, Outside tap, bin area, lighting and lawns.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.