A fabulous detached home in the popular set in the heart of Seaforde Village. The property has high specification within to include solid oak internal doors and architraves, solid oak kitchen with open plan kitchen to dining and family room, the lounge is generous in size and has a feature marble fireplace. Four excellent size bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room, main family bathroom with both bath and shower. Neatly presented in every way this home should appeal to a wide range of purchasers.
The home occupies a mature site with front paved driveway, it has spacious living accommodation within and definitely worth booking a viewing.
- Detached home of 1862 sqft with high quality finishes within
- Generous lounge with feature marble fireplace and double solid oak doors
- Open plan kitchen with dining room and arch into the family or snug area
- Kitchen with solid oak units and integrated appliances and granite worktops
- Four good size bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Main bathroom with both shower cubicle and bath
- Mature corner site with front paved driveway and enclosed patio
- For viewing please contact Alexander Reid & Frazer 02844619966
- Seaforde is a stunning village which is a short drive to Ballynahinch and just 45 minutes to Newry and 46 minutes to Belfast
Hard wood front door to the entrance hall with under stairs storage cupboard and wash room
LOUNGE: 20' 11" X 11' 12" (6.36m X 3.65m)
Generous lounge with feature marble fireplace, granite heart and cast iron inset, carpet and television points
FAMILY ROOM/SNUG 14' 8" X 9' 11" (4.47m X 3.03m)
An open plan space with family room and arch to kitchen and dining. Tiled floor and radiator
KITCHEN: 21' 1" X 10' 7" (6.44m X 3.21m)
Spacious kitchen into dining room with high and low level oak doors to include granite worktop, 1 & 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and granite drainer, integrated fridge/freezer, electric hob with oven below and breakfast bench. Tiled floor and dining room. Separate hall with utility
Plumbed for washing machine, cupboards and tiled floor. Rear access
MAIN BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM 19' 5" X 10' 11" (5.91m X 3.32m)
@widest point. Spacious main bedroom with radiator and tv point plus ensuite shower room
BEDROOM (2): 10' 0" X 9' 9" (3.05m X 2.96m)
BEDROOM (3): 13' 1" X 10' 10" (3.99m X 3.31m)
BEDROOM (4): 9' 9" X 9' 2" (2.97m X 2.79m)
White suite with bath, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc.
Neatly presented front paved driveway with side access to the rear stoned area and bins, side enclosed patio space with mature shrubs.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.