A delightful detached bungalow in immaculate condition inside and out, this wonderful family home has been well maintained and offers excellent living accommodation and gardens.
The layout comprises a lounge with bay window, Family room with fireplace and bay window, kitchen with utility, conservatory and detached garage.
Further complimented by three bedrooms and modern shower room.
The home occupies a mature and prime site with views towards St Patrick's Church, Down Cathedral and the historical town Downpatrick.
- An excellent detached bungalow in immaculate condition with detached garage
- Three Reception rooms to include Lounge with bay window, seperate family room with bay window & conservatory
- Three bedroom layout
- Modern shower room with attractive tiling
- Kitchen with dining space and utility room
- A prime and mature site with excellent lawns, tarmac driveway and rear enclosed gardens
- Detached garage
- Rear raised gardens with decking area and separate patio space
- Loctaed in one of Downpatricks most popular areas and just minutes from the Town Centre, the Downe Hospital and bus routes
- Fresh Water filter system, pvc double glazing and pvc facia
- Tarmac driveyway with mature lawns and shrubs.
Front entrance porch with pvc door leading to the hardwood glass panel door to hallway
LOUNGE: 18' 4" X 13' 4" (5.58m X 4.06m)
Spacious and immaculately presented lounge with bay window and marble fireplace. Views over the gardens and St Patricks Church.
FAMILY ROOM: 13' 3" X 13' 5" (4.05m X 4.08m)
A family room with feature fireplace with tiled surround, bay window and radiator.
KITCHEN: 18' 8" X 9' 0" (5.69m X 2.75m)
Neatly presented kitchen with integrated appliances to include double mid ovens, dishwasher, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink with granite worktops, glass display cabinets with unit lighting, attractive wall splash back, dining space and sliding doors to the conservatory.
Plumbed for washing machine, high and low cupboards, electric hob, space for fridge/freezer. Tiled floor and solid oak door to the conservatory.
CONSERVATORY: 10' 8" X 9' 1" (3.25m X 2.78m)
With garden views, tiled floor and radiator.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 3" X 8' 6" (3.42m X 2.59m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 6" X 10' 5" (3.51m X 3.18m)
Radiator. Built in wardrobes
BEDROOM (3): 8' 9" X 7' 9" (2.67m X 2.36m)
Built in wardrobes and radiator
Attractive tiling throughout this shower room has an open glass screen shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit below, wall mirror with LED touch lighting, low level wc and chrome towel rail.
Immaculate presentation to the grounds to include tarmac driveway, detached garage, neatly presented lawns with mature shrubs and hedging, Rear enclosed gardens with patio space, raised gardens with decking area and patio. The property is accessed off the Ardglass Road. For details on access please ask the agents.
Detached garage with pvc facia and side gate to the gardens
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.