An impressively designed and tastefully decorated detached home on an elevated site with magical views over Downpatrick.
This family home is truly lovely and has beautiful accommodation throughout to comprise a generous lounge with feature fireplace, open plan kitchen with solid walnut units, dining room with feature fireplace, family room with access to the garden. Four good size bedrooms, main bedroom with ensuite shower room, family bathroom with attractive tiling.
The home occupies an elevated site taking in fantastic views from bedrooms living areas and the side patio space.
Further complimented by an integral garage, tarmac driveway and quiet cull de sac of just five homes.
- Detached home with magical views from each floor and just over 2000 sqft
- A tastefully decorated family home with extensive accommodation and high standard of finish throughout
- Set in a quiet cul de sac of just five homes the property is well laid out and has stunning views over Downpatrick
- Three reception rooms to comprise, Kitchen with separate dining room, lounge and family room
- Kitchen with walnut units and integrated appliances
- Dining room with natural oak flooring and feature fireplace
- Family room with patio door to enclosed gardens
- Separate wash room and cloaks closet
- Four generous bedrooms and spacious landing
- Main bedroom is a fantastic size with fabulous views and neatly presented ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with attractive tiling and modern suite
- Integral garage
- Neatly presented enclosed rear garden with patio to the side taking in the views over Downpatrick
Bright and beautifully presented entrance hallway with tiled floor and on two levels.
LOUNGE: 16' 11" X 12' 4" (5.15m X 3.76m)
Excellent lounge with natural oak flooring, feature fireplace with marble surround and granite hearth, television points, radiator.
KITCHEN: 12' 4" X 12' 1" (3.77m X 3.68m)
High and low level Walnut units to comprise integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, electric hob with double mid ovens, chrome extractor fan, tiled splash back, Ceramic Belfast sink and granite drainer, granite worktops. Feature wine rack and glass display cabinets. Tiled floor and leading into the open plan Dining Room
DINING ROOM: 14' 7" X 12' 5" (4.44m X 3.80m)
Feature fireplace with cast iron inset, natural oak flooring, stunning views over Downpatrick and an ideal room to entertain or enjoy evenings by the fire.
FAMILY ROOM: 12' 4" X 9' 9" (3.77m X 2.97m)
Recently redecorated this is a fantastic room for a play room or games room. Hardwood patio door to the gardens.
Spacious landing with roof space access
MAIN BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM 16' 9" X 12' 5" (5.11m X 3.79m)
Generous main bedroom which has wonderful views over towards Quoile River, spacious in size and added benefit from an ensuite shower room.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Good size ensuite shower room with shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Tiled
BEDROOM (2): 16' 10" X 12' 4" (5.12m X 3.76m)
Fantastic views. Radiator
BEDROOM (3): 12' 4" X 8' 1" (3.76m X 2.45m)
BEDROOM (4): 12' 5" X 9' 10" (3.78m X 2.99m)
Beautifully presented bathroom suite with inset bath and tiling surround, separate shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit, attractive wall and floor tiling with border.
A prime corner site raised at a three storey level givin spectacular views from each floor, this home has incorporated the side for a patio space to enjoy the views and summer evenings. A enclosed lawn with shrubs and paved patio space fencing and steps to the side. Front tarmac driveway and seating area.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.