Welcoming to the market this extensive detached bungalow within just under 2 Acres on a prime and elevated site in County Down's breath-taking locations. The property has exceptional views over Strangford Lough, St Patrick's Monument, the Mourne Mountains, Myra Castle and the stunning local countryside. The area boosts a wide range of attractions from Castleward Estate, Audleystown, Canoe trails, local beaches, Strangford Village and of course just 10 minutes into Downpatrick.
The home has two reception rooms to include, lounge, family room and dining room. A generous kitchen with utility room and four good size bedrooms. Further by a spacious bathroom and master bedroom with ensuite shower room.
The property has grounds of approx 1.9 acres with separate stable blocks separate stable units and yard area, plenty of room for parking machinery etc, there was once offices to the side which could be renovated. Ideal for a home office or home business.
For viewing please contact Mary-Lou 02844619966 email@example.com
- An extensive home with stables on approx 1.9 acres with exceptional views over Strangford Lough, Mourne Mountains and the beautiful local countryside
- Detached bungalow with three reception rooms, kitchen, utility room and four bedrooms, main bedroom with ensuite shower room plus large bathroom
- An Equestrians dream with stables, outbuildings and ample space for sand school
- Lounge with stunning views, bay window and wood burning stove
- Family room with bay window and beautiful views
- Dining room with sliding patio doors and garden views
- Kitchen with gas hob, dining space, utility room
- Four good size bedrooms, 2 with built in wardrobes
- Main bedroom with ensuite shower room and built in wardrobes
- Spacious family bathroom
- Beautiful gardens surrounding the home with ample gravel parking, rear side and front lawns with front paddock off the main Castleward Road
- Paddock to the front with gate at main road entrance
- Sweeping driveway with ample parking and yard area
- For viewing please contact Mary-Lou 02844619966 firstname.lastname@example.org
Front entrance porch with solid wood frame door and glass panel, Hallway with tiled floor and cornicing.
Cloak room with
LOUNGE: 17' 5" X 15' 12" (5.32m X 4.87m)
Generous lounge with wood burning stove fireplace, brick surround and wooden mantle, slate hearth, cornicing, laminate style flooring and television point.
FAMILY ROOM: 15' 5" X 11' 11" (4.71m X 3.63m)
Spacious family room with Bay window, views towards Myra Castle and Strangford Lough, feature gas fireplace with stone surround and laminate style floor. Double radiator.
KITCHEN: 13' 11" X 11' 10" (4.25m X 3.62m)
High and low level mahogany doors with five ring gas hob, Belling Oven below, plumbed for dishwasher, recess for fridge/freezer, 1 & 1&2 stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled floor and radiator.
DINING ROOM: 15' 2" X 11' 10" (4.63m X 3.61m)
Tiled floor, sliding patio doors to the gadens.
UTILITY ROOM: 11' 10" X 6' 10" (3.61m X 2.09m)
Plumbed for washing machine, high and low cupboards, stainless steel sink, tiled floor and pvc rear door.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 10" X 9' 11" (3.61m X 3.02m)
Laminate style floor and radiator
MAIN BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE 13' 11" X 11' 10" (4.24m X 3.60m)
Spacious bedroom with built in wardrobes, vanity sink, garden views, laminate style floor and radiator.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Shower cubicle with electric shower, low level wc and wash hand basin.
BEDROOM (3): 13' 11" X 12' 0" (4.24m X 3.66m)
Built in wardrobes, laminate style floor and radiator
BEDROOM (4): 11' 11" X 8' 11" (3.64m X 2.71m)
Laminate style floor and radiator
Good size bathroom with Jacuzzi corner bath, double shower cubicle with electric shower, wall mirror and fully tiled.
Extensive gardens at approx 1.9 acres, extensive lawns, front parking and concrete driveway, leading to this fine home with stunning views over the local countryside and added with stables and outbuildings which had been offices.
Located on the Castleward Road
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.