A opportunity to buy a home in this development which was only built 4 years ago and this home was the show home to the development. The property has been fitted to an exceptional standard throughout, with bright and generous living space with spacious accommodation. The home has a lounge with two bay windows and feature fireplace, open plan kitchen with dining and patio doors to the gardens, utility room with plumbing. Further complimented by an excellent store under the stairs, ground floor wash room and tiled flooring.
Four bedrooms to the first floor with the main bedroom benefit's from an ensuite shower room, main family bathroom with shower cubicle and separate bath.
A beautiful home which should appeal to a wide rang of purchaser's, we highly recommend booking a viewing to fully appreciate the aspect, finish and warm feel.
Chapel View is in one of Co Down's most stunning coastal locations and just minutes from Ardglass Village, local beaches, Strangford Village and just 15 minutes to Downpatrick.
- An exquisite detached home with immaculate finish within
- The home is bright and spacious giving 1500 sqft living space and it immaculately presented throughout
- Generous lounge with two bay windows, feature fireplace with marble surround and double solid oak glass panel doors to the kitchen
- Open plan Kitchen with dining area
- Dining with pvc patio doors to the paved patio area
- Four bedrooms, main bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Beautifully finished bathroom with shower cubicle and separate bath
- Ground floor wash room and excellent under stairs storage
- Spacious landing and roof space access
- A development of just 18 homes and this property was once the show home
- The property is located beside local beaches and benefits from being a short drive to Ardglass or Strangford which have a range or restuarants and amenities.
Bright entrance hallway with tiled floor, wash room, under stair storage cupboard.
LOUNGE: 17' 12" X 13' 3" (5.48m X 4.03m)
Tastefully decorated and designed with two bay windows giving excellent light, a laminate style flooring with feature fireplace with electric stove. Television points, radaitors. Double solid wood glass panel doors to the kitchen & Dining,
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN AND DINING 24' 1" X 17' 4" (7.35m X 5.29m)
High and low level modern units to comprise Electric hob with extractor fan above, CDA oven below, Integrated dishwasher, 1 & 1/2 stainless steel sink and drainer, side kitchen units with recess for American Style Fridge/Freezer, with wine rack above.
Dining area with patio doors to the gardens and tiled floor
High and low units with stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Alarm panel, heating control and pvc door. Tiled floor
Pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor
Spacious landing with hot press and roof space access
MAIN BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM 12' 8" X 11' 8" (3.86m X 3.56m)
Compliemented by two windows and bright livign, an ensuite shower room with shower cubicle, tiling, chrome towel rail, wash hand basin with vanity unit and splash back tiling.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 4" X 11' 11" (3.76m X 3.62m)
Good size bedroom with built in wardrobes
BEDROOM (3): 11' 10" X 9' 9" (3.61m X 2.97m)
BEDROOM (4): 8' 0" X 7' 3" (2.44m X 2.21m)
Built in wardrobes and radiator
Stunning bathroom suite with shower cubicle, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin with vanity unit and wall mirror. Spot lighting and chrome towel rail. Tiled floor.
Neatly presented gardens andon a prime corner site the home has tarmac driveway, lawns with pathway, front lawns, side patio area and outside tap and lighting.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.