A Georgian Terrace home with so much character and charm has been listed to the market. The property has excellent potential for commercial or residential uses as it is in the popular Irish Street location.
Irish Street has had extensive redevelopment works making it a prime location within the Historic Downpatrick Town Centre.
The property occupies a five bedroom residential home with shop below, it is worth viewing to appreciate the potential. With excellent accommodation comprising a lounge with feature fireplace, kitchen with raised dining area, 5 bedrooms, bathroom and separate shower room.
Original features, further store room to the rear of the kitchen.
Extensive rear gardens and potential to extend. See map. The shop consists of wood style floor, rear office space and access to No.33.
- Extensive GeorgianTerrace home on Irish Street which has been extensively redeveloped
- The Georgian Home has extensive rear gardens which is rare in the Town Centre
- Potential for refurbishment and extension this home has so much character and charm it should appeal to many
- A rare opportunity to acquire a period home in this area which is steeped in History. The home can be residential or commerical
- Excellent views of the Mourne Mountains and Down Cathedral from the upper floors
- With so much character and charm this home should appeal to many
- Extensive rear enclosed gardens with yard area and external stairs to the first floor
- Single glazed sash windows, period features and within a Conservation area
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Five good size bedrooms
- Shower room to the second floor
- Good Street frontage with the shop
- Rear Store
KITCHEN: 13' 5" X 13' 0" (4.10m X 3.97m)
(at widest points) Kitchen with lower units and AGA, floor tiling, island with stainless steel sink, wooden worktop. Steps to the dining room
DINING ROOM: 12' 11" X 10' 5" (3.93m X 3.17m)
Stairs & landing
LOUNGE: 21' 3" X 11' 0" (6.47m X 3.36m)
(at widest points) Spacious lounge with feature fireplace, cornicing, shutters and single glazed sash windows.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 12" X 9' 2" (3.95m X 2.80m)
BEDROOM (2): 14' 6" X 13' 5" (4.41m X 4.09m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 9" X 9' 6" (3.28m X 2.89m)
Cornicing, wooden floor
BATHROOM: 11' 0" X 7' 3" (3.36m X 2.21m)
Bath with mixer taps, his & her marble sinks, low level wc, exposed wood panels
BEDROOM (4): 9' 11" X 10' 6" (3.03m X 3.20m)
BEDROOM (5): 21' 4" X 11' 6" (6.49m X 3.51m)
Feature windows, shutters, singla glazed sash style windows. wooden floor
Wet room shower room with low level wc, wash hand basin.
Side access and rear yard with external stairs, enclosed rear extensive gardens. See map
Front shop area, rear office and access to no.33
Irish Street Downpatrick
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.