A well appointed 3 bedroom end terrace, this tastefully decorated family home is finished and maintained to a high standard and offers the benefit of a solar hot water system.
Close to school and local amenities. Accommodation includes lounge, kitchen with dining area, 3 bedrooms and family bathroom.
Available 1 November 2021.
Non smokers only.
· For all lettings the rent is paid monthly in advance
· We will require the first month's rent and deposit with the signed lease
· For each letting housing benefit applicants shall be considered by the Landlord.
· All applications will require references from current employers, current and previous landlords (not exceeding 3 years)
· You must provide details of every person that will be living in the property
· The Tenants must provide 2 forms of identification for each tenant one of which must be photographic
· The Guarantor must sign the Guarantor section of the lease in our office, to be witnessed by a member of our staff accompanied by 2 forms of identification for each tenant one of which must be photographic
· Keys are only released on the date of the agreement with all requested paper work complete and the payment of the Rent & Deposit.
· Deposits are not payable in instalments.
AGENTS NOTE: The contents, fixtures and fittings (if any) listed or shown in photographs are not necessarily included within the rental of this property. It may be possible in some circumstances to add or remove items. Therefore we would recommend an internal viewing with a view to clarifying what items could be supplied in the tenancy
- 3 Brdrooms
- Lounge with open fire with a back boiler for hot water
- Kitchen with range of appliances
- Solar Panels for heating hot water
- Separate utility room
- Mixture of wooden flooring and tiling
Located off the Killough Road Downpatrick, close to schools, shops and a short distance to Downpatrick town centre