A fantastic detached property within a lovely family location and off the main Strangford Road giving an element of privacy and safety. The home has stunning views and gives excellent accommodation for a range of purchasers.
The Lounge has a fab corner window with lovely views and feature fireplace, an open plan kitchen with dining area and stove fireplace, sun room with cosy roof. Sleeping accommodation offers four good size bedrooms, two bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms. Family bathroom and spacious entrance hallway.
The home occupies mature gardens with tarmac driveway, a range of shrubs, front patio area with views, rear & side paved patio which can be turned into a lawn.
To the back there is patio are with mature trees and shrubs with lots of potential to change this to lawn area.
Family area and just a short walk to the Quoile River, Downpatrick Cricket club and an easy commute to Belfast.
- Substantial mature gardens with exceptional views
- Detached bungalow with beautiful views and a great family location
- Four good size bedrooms with two ensuites
- Main bedroom with double patio doors and large ensuite shower room
- Kitchen with open plan living/dining space
- Lounge with excellent views and feature fireplace
- Set off the Strangford Road giving excellent privacy and a safe place to raise a family or enjoy the location
- Front patio area with stunning views
- The rear gardens have a large patio area with mature trees and shrubs and could be reverted to lawn space
- Rear spacious gardens which can be returned to lawns
- A short walk to the Quoile River and coast of Co Down
- A easy commute out of Downpatrick to Belfast approx 40 minutes
LOUNGE: 14' 5" X 14' 5" (4.40m X 4.39m)
A bright and spacious lounge with exceptional views, feature fireplace and double radiator
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN & DINING 28' 1" X 11' 7" (8.57m X 3.52m)
Open plan kitchen with dining. High and low level units to comprise hob, integrated oven, 1 & 1/2 stainless bowl and drainer, breakfast bench, display cabinets, dining space with feature fireplace, cornicing and access to sun lounge.
SUN ROOM/CONSERVATORY 17' 0" X 12' 3" (5.18m X 3.73m)
Recently had a Cosyroof installed and has lovely views over the local area. A nice place to relax in the summer.
MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM 21' 4" X 9' 6" (6.50m X 2.90m)
Master bedroom with ensuite shower room, patio doors to the gardens and lovely views.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 10' 9" X 6' 4" (3.28m X 1.94m)
Modern ensuite shower room to comprise wet room shower with tiling, wash hand basin and low level wc.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 9" X 10' 2" (3.28m X 3.09m)
With radiator and pvc door to patio area
BEDROOM (3): 11' 9" X 10' 6" (3.59m X 3.20m)
Ensuite shower room, built in wardrobes and radiator
BEDROOM (4): 12' 8" X 9' 12" (3.86m X 3.04m)
With built in wardrobe
Bathroom quite with bath, wash hand basin and wc.
A mature site with an array of shrubs, tarmac driveway, rear patio areas with low level maintenance. The home occupies a good site with fantastic views. Complimented by outside lighting, outside tap and high level of privacy to the rear.
Located off the Strangford Road in a quiet cul de sac from the entrance to Orchard Crescent
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.