A rare opportunity to own a home on the Saul Road, Downpatrick, just minutes from Downpatrick Golf Club and a short drive towards the coast. The Saul Road is highly sought after and offers excellent living accommodation.
The home occupies a private and spacious site with front gardens with mature trees and lawns and exceptional views over the local countryside. This excellent family home comprises a lounge with feature fireplace, dining room, family room, modern kitchen with integrated appliances, utility room with separate shower, four good size bedrooms, one with walk in dressing room which was once the fifth bedroom. Modern bathroom with attractive tiling.
Saul Road benefits from regular bus routes, walking distance to Downpatrick Golf Course a short drive towards the coast and of course only 45 minutes to Belfast. Convenience of a local Spar shop and near highly recommended schools in the area.
- A beautiful detached home on the Saul Road with four bedrooms and spectacular views
- Generous lounge with opening into the spacious dining room
- Dining room
- Family/dining room with double doors to the decking and gardens
- Four Bedroom layout, walk in dressing room which was once the fifth bedroom
- Utility room with separate shower room
- Modern bathroom suite with attractive tiling
- Breathtaking views over the gardens and local countryside. Beautifully landscaped gardens with a pond, raised decking and extensive lawns and mature & private site
- Saul Road benefits from regular bus routes, sought after local schools, a short drive towards the coast and approx 45 minutes to Belfast
- Co Down Coast is just minutes away with lots of outdoor persuits and Downpatrick has an excellent choice of schools in the district
- Gas central heating
- Newly fitted PVC facia, soffits and front entrance door
Pvc entrance door and telephone point.
LOUNGE: 17' 5" X 11' 6" (5.31m X 3.51m)
Generous lounge with feature fireplace, leading to the family dining room
DINING ROOM: 13' 1" X 9' 11" (3.99m X 3.02m)
Leading off the lounge this is a fantastic dining space.
FAMILY/DINING ROOM: 11' 2" X 9' 10" (3.40m X 3.00m)
With patio doors leading to the decking with gardens and wonderful views.
KITCHEN: 9' 10" X 9' 7" (3.00m X 2.92m)
Modern kitchen with integrated appliances, high and low level gloss doors, integrated electric hob and double oven below, extractor fan, feature splash back, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, wine cooler, integrated fridge, freezer & dishwasher, spot lighting, laminate floor and arch to dining room.
UTILITY ROOM: 9' 11" X 8' 5" (3.02m X 2.57m)
Plumbing for washing machine/tumble dryer, roof space access with pull down ladder and partially floored, pvc rear door and tiled floor.
Shower cubicle with gas shower, modern wash hand basin with splash back, low level wc and tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 11" X 9' 11" (3.94m X 3.02m)
Two large built in wardrobes with mirrorred sliding doors, bedside lockers and wonderful views over the gardens.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 6" X 9' 6" (3.51m X 2.90m)
Archway to dressing room
DRESSING ROOM: 8' 0" X 8' 1" (2.44m X 2.46m)
Built in wardrobes with laminate style floor
BATHROOM: 9' 9" X 6' 3" (2.97m X 1.91m)
Beautifully designed this bathroom was fitted with a large shower and glass screen, sunken bath with tiling surround, Althea ceramic sink with modern walnut + matching shelf vanity unit, attractive floor to ceiling porcelain floor tiling, mirrored wall unit with shaving point and sensor light.
With storage cupboard.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 2" X 8' 7" (2.79m X 2.62m)
With full height eves storage cupboards and dramatic views.
BEDROOM (4): 10' 11" X 9' 2" (3.33m X 2.79m)
Built in wardrobes, eves storage and views!
A prime site on the Saul Road with private & mature gardens to the front with mature trees and shrubs, tarmac driveway, rear gardens to comprise raised decking with awesome views.
The gardens also inclide two garden shed, mature lawns and a range of trees and shrubs
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.