This imposing modern detached home is positioned on a mature half acre site, whilst also maintaining close proximity to all the main amenities Downpatrick has to offer. Being approx 2 miles from Downpatrick, all awaits to enable you to enjoy the benefits of town life whilst also having a country lifestyle.
Catering to all your family's needs is this generously sized and recently renovated residence offers an extensive space to include reception rooms and excellent bedroom accommodation.
Outside is a somewhat entertainers haven with something for the whole family to enjoy.
An entertainers delight this open plan kitchen, dining and lounge design, is the perfect space, incorporating this warm and cosy living. Complimented by the option to extend to the first floor (subject to planning permission) and has the option to adapt in many ways.
To view and discuss the sale, please contact the selling agents Alexander Reid & Frazer
- A hidden gem, this extensive detached home is tastefully designed and offering open plan living design
- 2615 square foot in size this home offers an opportunity to extend the first floor (subject to planning)
- An entertainers delight, this open plan space has a beautiful kitchen with dining area and home office space leading into the spacious family room with patio access
- Catering to all your family's needs is this generously sized and recently renovated residence offers an extensive space to include reception rooms
- Lounge with stove fireplace and vaulted ceiling
- Utility room
- Four Bedrooms
- Main bedroom with ensuite shower room and walk in wardrobe plus patio doors
- Main family bathroom with newly fitted tiling and space for wet room shower
- Spacious reception hallway with potential for home office and subject to planning, first floor conversion
- Recently installed enormous Children Playground and approx 1/2 acre site
- Rural setting yet just two miles from Downpatrick and close to main bus routes for local schools
- Just a few minutes from Bright Golf Club and the coastal village of Killough
ENTRANCE HALL: 17' 11" X 14' 1" (5.46m X 4.29m)
Spacious hallway with mezzanine to be finished for first floor conversion, laminate style flooring, spot lighting and radiator.
LOUNGE: 17' 11" X 14' 1" (5.46m X 4.29m)
Beautifully spacious lounge with feature stove fireplace, slate hearth and vaulted ceiling. Floor t oceiling windows giving lots of natural light.
KITCHEN: 26' 2" X 17' 11" (7.98m X 5.46m)
Open plan kitchen with high and low level white units to comprise island with electric hob, drawer units, wood effect worktop and subway wall tiling. The tastefully decorated open space is ideal for a buyer who wants this space for entertaining and enjoying the open plan design. The dining space is a great size and leads into the vaulted ceiling family room with sliding patio doors to the Decking.
Bright and spacious with patio doors to the garden and vaulted ceiling.
MASTER BEDROOM: 15' 11" X 11' 11" (4.85m X 3.63m)
Patio doors to the garden, ensuite shower room to comprise shower cubicle modern wash hand basin with low level wc.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 4" X 12' 1" (3.76m X 3.68m)
Good size with carpet and radiator
BEDROOM (3): 12' 1" X 8' 11" (3.68m X 2.72m)
Carpet and radiator
BEDROOM (4): 16' 3" X 8' 0" (4.95m X 2.44m)
Carpet and radiator
Modern bathoom with newly fitted tiling, bath inset, chrome towel rail and wc.
Gravel driveway with shared entrance leasding to the gravel driveway, mature lawns with children's play area, ample parking spaces, oustide lighting, decking area. Extremely privtae rear gardens with views over fields.
Coniamstown Road is located off Downpatrick to Killough Road
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.