Semi detached family home in quite development. The property is offered to rent fully furnished and decorated to a high standard throughout. The site has one if the largest gardens in the area with selected trees and shrubbery to the front a gravel driveway to the side of the property an enclosed patio area with shed.
The lounge has solid wooden flooring a feature fireplace and hand made brick surround. The kitchen and dining area has a light and airy feel, equipped with a range of appliances including electric cooker and oven, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer. The first floor has 3 well appointed bedrooms and large fully tiled bathroom with separate shower.
The garden is level and planted with a selection of shrubs and hedge row, a selection of garden tools will be available for maintenance.
Viewing by appointment,
contact Stephen on 02844619966, call or text 07515355683, or email email@example.com
quote the property address in the subject line
No tenant fees upfront. Tenants welcome to bring own credit report for application.
· For all lettings the rent is paid monthly in advance
· We will require the first month's rent and deposit with the signed lease
· For each letting housing benefit applicants shall be considered by the Landlord.
· All applications will require references from current employers, current and previous landlords (not exceeding 3 years)
· You must provide details of every person that will be living in the property
· The Tenants must provide 2 forms of identification for each tenant one of which must be photographic
· The Guarantor must sign the Guarantor section of the lease in our office, to be witnessed by a member of our staff accompanied by 2 forms of identification for each tenant one of which must be photographic
· Keys are only released on the date of the agreement with all requested paper work complete and the payment of the Rent & Deposit.
· Deposits are not payable in instalments.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Available fully furnished
- Excellent decor
- Gravel driveway and large garden
Located at the edge of Downpatrick, shopping facilities are close by at the Ballymote Shopping Center and Down Hospital 2 min furter down the road