This is a rare
opportunity to purchase a detached bungalow with option to purchase up
to circa 18 acres of agricultural land in a prime location that
offers easy access to Belfast. The property is situated on a generous plot with
potential to create a small holding. It features an all-weather manage, five
stables, and ample grounds for gardening or livestock.
comprises a lounge with gas fire, spacious kitchen with dining, utility room
with washroom, three bedroom layout and modern bathroom. The home is also
complimented by a purpose built Japanese Tea room with decked area, fish pond
and beautifully finished patio with feature railway sleeper planters.
The home can
be purchased with or without land.
is ideal for those who want to enjoy the countryside while being close to
Downpatrick, Crossgar & Ballynahinch.
To book a
viewing and further details, please get in touch with Alexander Reid &
Frazer, the exclusive selling agents for this
- A rare opportunity to purchase a detached bungalow with option to purchase land in a prime location
- The property is situated on a generous plot with potential for a small holding
- The features include an all-weather manage, five stables, and spacious grounds
- Lounge with gas fire and solid wood flooring
- Spacious kitchen with dining area and garden views
- Utility room with separate washroom
- Three bedroom layout
- Attractive bathroom suite
- 5 Stables, stable yard, cattle crush
- Paddock and vegetable plot with raised vegetable beds
- Tarmac driveway with automated gates
- The location is ideal for those who want to enjoy the countryside while being close to Downpatrick, Crossgar and Co Down Coast
- For further details, please contact the selling agents Alexander Reid & Frazer
Solid maple flooring, roof space access, ventilation sysytem. Cloaks cupboard and hotpress with excellent storage.
LOUNGE: 14' 4" X 11' 9" (4.36m X 3.57m)
Beautifully finished lounge with cornicing, fearure gas fireplace, solid maple flooring, radiator and television points.
KITCHEN WITH DINING: 18' 3" X 16' 8" (5.57m X 5.07m)
High and low level fitted country style kitchen units integrated fridge/freezer, Bosch oven with grill above, integrated dishwasher, island with cupboard space, dining space and tiled floor.
UTILITY ROOM: 11' 5" X 6' 10" (3.47m X 2.07m)
Newly fitted units with double stainless steel frankie sink,plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 5" X 9' 9" (3.17m X 2.97m)
Solid floor, radiator
BEDROOM (2): 11' 8" X 10' 9" (3.55m X 3.28m)
Solid wood floor, radiator and built in wardrobe
BEDROOM (3): 10' 9" X 9' 9" (3.28m X 2.97m)
Solid wood floor, built in wardrobe, radiator
BATHROOM: 9' 8" X 8' 9" (2.95m X 2.68m)
A attractive bathroom suite with jacuzzi bath, shower cubicle with steam shower, low level wc and vanity unit with cupboards.
A rare opportunity to acquire a home with further 18 acres (or less) an all weather manage, paddock with separate vegetable area, 5 stables with electricity and water. Stable yard and cattle crush. outside lighting, automated gates and gravel driveway.
On decked area with feature pond, electric door to the tea room with lighting and electricity
Stable 1 13' 3" X 10' 11" (4.03m X 3.32m)
Stable 2 13' 3" X 11' 0" (4.03m X 3.36m)
Stable 3 13' 1" X 12' 6" (3.98m X 3.81m)
Stable 4 14' 5" X 12' 5" (4.39m X 3.80m)
Stable 5 12' 6" X 10' 10" (3.82m X 3.30m)
Option to buy 18 acres or in smaller lots with the home
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.