Welcoming to the market this immaculately presented detached home with detached double garage, plus triple garages and neatly presented lawns. The home occupies a spacious and mature site and was built in 2002.
This is a fantastic family home which is tastefully decorated throughout and has a high standard of finish within. The accommodation comprises lounge with feature fireplace, sun lounge, kitchen with solid wood units and dining room, utility room and four good size bedrooms. Main bedroom has an ensuite shower room and walk in wardrobe, immaculate bathroom.
The mature and beautifully maintained gardens surrounding the home are neatly presented and include detached double garage with water tap and separate triple garaging. Rear tarmac yard and parking, decking area, side paved patio space and front lawns, mature flower beds, tarmac driveway and impressive entrance way.
For details and viewing, please contact our sales team.
- Immaculately presented detached home with double garage plus triple garaging
- A fine home, on a mature and generous site on own lands and just minutes to Downpatrick Killyleagh and Crossgar
- Three reception rooms
- Lounge with solid oak flooring
- Dining room with double doors to the lounge and open plan to the extensive kitchen
- Sun lounge with garden views
- Fully fitted beautifully presented kitchen with solid oak doors, integrated appliances and utility room & separate wash room
- Four generous bedrooms
- Main Bedroom with ensuite shower room and walk in wardrobe
- Main family bathroom which is spotless
- Private and mature gardens surrounding the home with lawns, tarmac driveway, and parking. Mature hedging and flower beds
- Outside sensor lighting, sockets and water tap
- Located just 6 minutes to Crossgar or Downpatrick and approx. 40 minutes to Belfast
- This is an ideal home to enjoy the rural location yet a short drive to the coast and town amenities
Front entrance porch with tiled floor and hardwood door, glass panel entrance door to the hallway, solid oak flooring, skirting, architraves and doors throughout
LOUNGE: 19' 3" X 14' 6" (5.86m X 4.42m)
A generous lounge with solid oak flooring, three double glass panel doors leading to the dining room, sun lounge and hallway
KITCHEN DINING 27' 9" X 11' 8" (8.46m X 3.55m)
High and low level solid oak bespoke fitted kitchen with mid double oven, electric hob, extractor fan above, integrated dishwasher, fridge, glass display cabinets and granite worktop. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink with granite drainer, tiled splash back and tiled flooring. Opening into the dining room with tiled floor and double glass panel doors to the lounge.
DINING ROOM: 11' 8" X 10' 5" (3.56m X 3.18m)
Dining room with tiled floor and double glass panel doors to the lounge
Plumbed for washine machine, grant boiler and separate washroom
SUN LOUNGE: 10' 9" X 8' 11" (3.27m X 2.72m)
Sun lounge with tiled floor and radiator.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 11" X 10' 11" (3.33m X 3.33m)
Laminate style floor and radiator
MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM AND WALK IN WARDROBE 14' 8" X 11' 8" (4.47m X 3.56m)
An excellent main bedroom with ensuite shower room and walk in wardrobe, solid oak flooring and radiator.
BEDROOM (3): 12' 9" X 10' 11" (3.88m X 3.33m)
Laminate style floor and radiator
BEDROOM (4): 11' 4" X 10' 11" (3.47m X 3.33m)
Laminate style flooring and radiator
BATHROOM: 11' 8" X 9' 0" (3.55m X 2.76m)
Fully tiled bathroom in immaculate condition, Jazuzzi bath, shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc.
An extensive site with tarmac driveway leading to the mature and neatly presented gardens with mature hedging, rear patio and decking area, tarmac parking space with detache doudble garage and tripple garaging, side bin area and outdoor sencor lighting with outside sockets.
GARAGE: 24' 6" X 17' 10" (7.48m X 5.43m)
Dedtached great size garage with automated door, side access, outside tap
TRIPLE GARAGE 29' 7" X 19' 7" (9.02m X 5.97m)
Triple garaging with up and over doors and lighting
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.