A delightful mid terrace home in beautiful order and comprising a modern kitchen with dining space, lounge, three bedroom layout and bathroom.
The home is set off Bath Street in the heart of Ardglass which is a popular coastal fishing village. The area boosts an array of local primary schools in the area, shops, bars and the famous Ardglass Golf Club.
The property is rented to an excellent tenant making it ideal for an investor or otherwise a great first time home or holiday let.
For viewing or more information please contact the sales team.
- A modern mid terrace home in the heart of Ardglass Village
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Three bedroom layout on two floors
- Oil heating and double glaze windows
- Located in the heart of the village with walking distance to the village amenites and just sceonds from the Irish sea and marina
- Ardglass has a fantastic school and community along with the popular Ardglass Golf Club
Front entrance door to the hall with tiled floor
LOUNGE: 13' 7" X 10' 2" (4.13m X 3.10m)
Lounge with feature fireplace and laminate style floor. Glass panel wood doors to the kitchen
KITCHEN: 13' 7" X 13' 5" (4.13m X 4.08m)
Modern kitchen with high and low level units to comprise electric oven and hob, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel sink and drainer tiled floor. Wash room with low level wc and sink.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 5" X 10' 7" (4.70m X 3.23m)
Built in wardrobes.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 12" X 6' 10" (3.95m X 2.09m)
White suite with bath and electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Tile splash back
BEDROOM (3): 17' 6" X 12' 2" (5.34m X 3.71m)
Spacious third bedroom with eaves storage and velux window.
Front shared communal parking, rear enclosed lawns with boiler, oil tank and access
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.