Welcoming to the market this end terrace home located in the heart of Ardglass, a coastal fishing village in Co Down. This beautiful village has a great community and famous Golf Club not to mention just minutes from the sea and local beaches.
The home is a spacious end terrace, ideal for a first time buyer, investor or wide range of buyers. It has a fantastic size open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with access to the rear gravel patio area. The home has a three bedroom layout on three floors.
For details on viewings, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org 02844619966 and we will arrange a viewing appointment for you.
- A spacious end terrace home in the heart of the coastal fishing village Ardglass
- Ardglass is a lovely coastal village in Co Down and has a wide range of amenities and local Golf Club
- A short drive to local beaches and the stretch of the Co Down Coast which is admired by many
- Open plan kitchen with spacious lounge and dining space
- Three bedroom layout
- Oil heating
- Rear gravel patio area, communal parking
- For viewing, please contact us on email@example.com 02844619966
- For Mortgage Advice please contact Debbie Graham at The Mortgage Shop - firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Open plan lounge into dining and kitchen space
High and low units to comprise electric hob and oven, integrated fridge, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel sink and drainer, spacious dining area and patio door to the rear garden
Bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, low level wc. Splash back tiling and radiator.
Radiator and velux
Located off Kildare Street, the development has communal parking, rear enclosed garden with gravel, oil tank and boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.